pulsar study movies

A space for learning and studying the Scope environment and music-making in general.

Moderators: valis, garyb

tone

Post by tone »

hello everyone :

i wish to know if there are pulsar study movies like the "ask videos" for cubase or something else
thanks...
astroman

Post by astroman »

the film is called Learning by Doing and is part of the basic delivery of every (home)studio... :grin:

honestly, it's not as difficult as it may seem - Cubase is much more complicated (too complicated for me btw...)

it's just a SimStudio with real-world input/output, so if you have an idea how gear is cabled and how a mixer works, then you already know 75% of Scope.
You just got to relate it to the visual representation on screen.

The PDF manual is really easy to read (compact) and pretty visual - I know it's uncool to 'read' that stuff, but it's the most effective way of learning or (getting an overview).

to actually answer your question (you already guessed it...) there are none :wink:

SFP is not as widespread as (say) Cubase, so production costs wouldn't pay off.
And the majority of customers is already experienced in one or the other way - either professional engineers or folks who need a more versatile/better sounding alternative to their previous 'soundcard'.

cheers, Tom
and welcome btw :smile:
firubbi

Post by firubbi »

stardust wrote:...and not to forget...this forum here is like a film.
cheers
:) very true. but hey its not a bad idea if z ppl do a video.
arela

Post by arela »