Automated load of Stereo Files

Talk about the STS series of Creamware samplers.

Moderators: valis, garyb

PabloFasan

Post by PabloFasan »

Hello to Everybody

The main problem that I found with the STSs is not to load Stereo Files, due they can be easy edited using the "Edit all" function that allows to change speedy the audio output of one or more keygroups.

What I found really impossible up today, is to sequence multiple MIDI Program Changes (of course for the same MIDI channel)from a Pool List.

I have created many "pre" pool List files that match many standards as GM, GM2, GS, Yamaha, Korg etc....

Is suposed that enabling the options that load all programs in RAM (with their samples)and the Program Change , the programs load must not have any delay and the programs should go to the desired channels.

Well this work more or less with mono programs, but´s really impossible to make it work with stereo files.

Also this option becomes very complex with the Drumsets, in where the MONO samples are INDIVIDUALLY panned in part to left and in part to wright, each one with a different setting.

If you duplicate the drumset for to have a pseudo stereo, you will lose the original pan balance of the original program.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PabloFasan on 2003-04-04 15:01 ]</font>