Using Separate Outs

Talk about the STS series of Creamware samplers.

Moderators: valis, garyb

braincell

Post by braincell »

I have a choice of the Stereo Main or mono outs 1-8. HOw can I simply switch an insturment to another stereo pair of outputs. For example what if I want the samples to use 1 and 2?
tgstgs

Post by tgstgs »

isnt main Iout a offset to zones Iout?
so Pan full L/R on 1/2 should work with main 0 and zones 1/2; I dont use stereo samples;
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

If you want to have a stereo sample coming out from, say,1 & 2, you have to set also individual outs "OFF" in the Main Panel (Additional section)and assign the outputs in the Keygroups Panel in the "Add" section. There you will see the samples for the L channel and those for the R channel, if you have the "Edit All" button on (as default) the assignation you make there will affect all the keygroups for that prg.

:smile:
braincell

Post by braincell »

Thanks
Nebukadneser

Post by Nebukadneser »

Ahhhhh

- the edit all function (Editing Zones) messed things up for me! I wanted the snare drum from a Bob Clarimountain kit (AKAI CD) to go to an individual out by programming at the Zone level. Coul'd not make it work as all assignment changes I made, automatically applied to all zones.

Bug, I thought - until I searched this forum and found the answer - thanks Planetz!

Neb
Herr Voigt

Post by Herr Voigt »

Yes, the "Edit all" button is very useful. 8)