Vectron Doing D50 Patches

Talk about the STS series of Creamware samplers.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Post by dawman »

I saw that Vectron had 4 sound sources like the D50 had, and since I can't find a good D50 library I am taking on this task myself. I am using a friends D550 module to A/B against, and have so far recreated the 3 patches that really sold that keyboard. Heaven,Sountrax, and Fantasia. The aliasing of Vectron is just like the lo-fi D50! I will be sampling these to STS for further conversion into GS3 via Translator. Can I upload these files to the forum to share with my fellow Pulsarians, If so how? Please keep in mind that I am a hardware sampler, and analog synth programmer who has converted to hybrid rig. So my computer skills are still lame, but I would like to share my samples of Bluewave, and Vectron w/ STS guys when they have been completed.

Jimmy V./ Punisher Of VSTi's,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: scope4live on 2006-03-12 11:25 ]</font>
H-Rave

Post by H-Rave »

Is it christmas already.Time goes so fast.
Nice One !.I suppose you'd put it in presets and tools.
Richard Hargrave
:smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: H-Rave on 2006-06-05 08:57 ]</font>
dawman

Post by dawman »

H-Rave,
I am on vacation in Florida, but I happen to carry my wireless USB HDD in my shirt pocket at all times now. I had a friend sneak it out of Japan 4 me. So send me your email address and I will oblidge you. I believe it contains the original presets. It works great in Solaris, but the fidelity is not as nice as the 24 bit Kymas I use.
BTW, this little HDD has a pigtail which you install on the USB port, you simply find the files you want, download them and walk away while carrying the unit in your pocket. I can cut my grass while I download large files now, or as my friend does, he goes into studios and downloads masters and other files and steals everything he can copy while he's pretending to want to book time there. He is a snake, but very usefull at times, especially when he wants to know the bottim line on bidding, this gives him an edge, or so he thinks. I believe he's just a kleyptomaniac.