Synth Sounds exploiting the STS features

Talk about the STS series of Creamware samplers.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Rogurt

Post by Rogurt »

I have only used the STS samplers for loading library sounds and tweaked them a bit(from CW-CdRom, BestService CDs and Internet Files) But it seems like no program uses more than 5% of the possibilities of the samplers. Even filters are programmed in a very spartanic way.

So are there any "full-featured" programs out there? I want to get a few impressions of good (more complex) sounds to get myself into making some...
Herr Voigt

Post by Herr Voigt »

Every month I take the new samples from KEYBOARDS mag and make sts-programs with them.
Well, some sounds made by Björn Bojahr are really fat, interesting and lively, it's not necessary to push them up. Other sounds invite me to tweak with LFO, filter or reso.
I think I made for all KEYBOARDS-samples a sts-file. If you have the samples, I could zip my sts-files and send them to you.
Let me know.

Cheers, Thomas
Rogurt

Post by Rogurt »

I broke up my Keyboards subscription for quite a while now (around 2 years ago). But I still got the samples from back then. I used to load the SoundFont Files from the KEYBOARDS CD (DVD) but they where merely just the pure samples with keygroups. No filters no modulation (at least anything hearable).
So if you made some programs I´d be happy to test them a bit and get inspired...

Cheers, Roger
Herr Voigt

Post by Herr Voigt »

So give me a pm and tell me your e-mail address.
Rogurt

Post by Rogurt »

Hi I send U a PM but I´m not sure wether it reached you or not...
Herr Voigt

Post by Herr Voigt »

Had a lot of work in the last days ...