Can't install Powersampler

Talk about the STS series of Creamware samplers.

Moderators: valis, garyb

korgi

Post by korgi »

I've just added a luna II (inc PS and Elektra) to 2 X Pulsar 2's. 3 cards are working together fine - all i/o s showing, all DSPs showing BUT I can't get PS or elektra to work. I've installed the new (XP)software from CW site inc Luna, PS and Elektra. I can find .dev files for both on my HD and have copied these around, but I can't see any .dll files.(I though maybe they were there but in wrong directory)

I'd really appreciate any advice you can give to get Elektra and PS working in XTC mode. I've tried adding them to XTCProject.pro, and whilst they add nicely to the routing window, Cubase then gives me a cycle of three error messages on boot re files not found, so this doesn't work either.

Any ideas?
samplaire

Post by samplaire »

Isn't it that Elektra is just ModularII and PowerSampler is STS3000? But you probably know that :roll:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: samplaire on 2005-03-12 06:12 ]</font>
korgi

Post by korgi »

Yeah - but STS3000 isn't showing at all in cubase as an XTC option...
RoonSmits

Post by RoonSmits »

On 2005-03-12 06:17, korgi wrote:
Yeah - but STS3000 isn't showing at all in cubase as an XTC option...
I don't think it will ever show as an XTC/VST entry. Better do a search on the XTC part of the forum, there used to be a topic listing all XTC compatible instruments, Im 99,9% sure the STS range wasn't on there.

http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... 0&forum=32
check out Nisse's reply mentioning STS

Ronald

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RoonSmits on 2005-03-18 19:02 ]</font>
wayne

Post by wayne »

Volksampler is the xtc sts, no?