STS 5000 V3.0 ???

Talk about the STS series of Creamware samplers.

Moderators: valis, garyb

YiannisK

Post by YiannisK »

I recently went to my page in creamware's site and in the downloads sections i have updated versions of several synths and the STS 5000 v 3.0 they all have to be generated before i can download them, but something is not working and i can't generate them.....
has anyone downloaded the new versions are there any drastic changes?
Is there any changes in the STS 5000 V3.0?????

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Johannis on 2004-12-25 18:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Johannis on 2004-12-25 18:44 ]</font>
marcuspocus

Post by marcuspocus »

V3 is the actual version, at least 1 year old....

Nothing new there...
YiannisK

Post by YiannisK »

Tought so.
Oh well.................
dubcotics

Post by dubcotics »

Hi,

owners of the STS 5000 k should switch back to Scope 3 version at least version b as I did. As this is the version that copes with the STS 5000 series better I guess. Since going back to the old version I haven't experienced any trouble while on Scope version C. Dunno whether if it's Win xp's fault or the new Scope 4 that cannot cope with either Win xp or the STS 5000 series, cheers.
valis

Post by valis »

I haven't noticed any issues (other than the varying phase issue with large samplesets) using any of the STS series under SFP4 (WinXP). Can you share your problems with us?
dubcotics

Post by dubcotics »

hi,
problems occur when playing with the sampler as I always do with all the series. In doing so I experience some very annoying sudden freez of win xp, that eventually leads to rebooting win xp, that's one of the biggest issue here.