Using external Equipment to filter or wah anything!

PC Configurations, motherboards, etc, etc

Moderators: valis, garyb

Marco

Using external Equipment to filter or wah anything!

Post by Marco »

Hi I have the ASUS Z87 -k working with 3x15 dsp Cards, running like Schmidts cat! :D
I have connected 8 ADAT lightpipes, Audio in and out without any Dropouts. Using 3x ada8000 and
one mature yamaha 02r with adat Card.

I have just disconnected some Tools from my guitar gear to make it use with scope or vst instruments:

Today I have a Morley Wah wah pedal connected, to make a realtime analog foot controlled resonance filter, useing any soundsource, e.g. i tried the juno007, and a vst Instrument the kontakt e piano, all works great in realtime. Going via lightpipe adat to ada8000 the external Morley pedal back an forth. Phantastic Performance.

I have now Connections on my patchbay, to make use of this, when ever I like. I tried out Behringers Filtermachine FM600, analog filter for 20 Euros! Next I try is, using a real Tube amp Your picked up with microphones, to get a smooth distorted Sound.

Does your Synth Sound digital? Want it analog charactered? Try this technic! Want some distortion, without desroying your homespeakers?

All works in realtime, like a Hardware Monster!

THX to S/C
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
dante

Re: Using external Equipment to filter or wah anything!

Post by dante »

Coolness. Can we have a pic and soundcloud ?
Marco

Re: Using external Equipment to filter or wah anything!

Post by Marco »

Yes, but takes some time. . . soon.
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!