Moderators: valis, garyb

sharc

Post by sharc »

If anyone throws a cow, I'm outta here :lol:
hubird

Post by hubird »

bassdude

Post by bassdude »

Shroomz, LOL f**king funny mate. :D Somes it all up nicely!
Stuart.
bgarlow

Post by bgarlow »

Shroomz made me shoot coffee out of my nose. Right on the money.
hubird

Post by hubird »

Do we have to expect a peace proposal now, asking us to delete the thread?

(I'm almost sure Shroomz wasn't trying to be so much descriptive on the actual situation in this thread at all.
It seems to be picked up that way, by both camps, like the changed subject seems to proove...yet the word 'spam' is used wrongly, as always.
(not too bad, it get's handy when searching for certain threads, they are easy to spot this way).
hubird

Post by hubird »

Personaly, Eric, I take your deletings as an attempt to say sorry for your arrogant and impudent attitude towards your developer collegues, specially the German ones :-)
It shouldn't be there to read indeed (tho Piddy has a point regarding the 'history').

for the record, before it's deleted also.
digitalaudiosoft wrote:tom,i have accepted lots of things from you and friends,so,instead of writing new polemics here and on wired's post ,in wich ,by mail i have trryed to help him like garyb ,immanuel...
why don't you talk about your true and nice experience on recording live dvd or cd albums like me ?
you write,you are able to dev a sdk,where is it ?
you think you are sound engineer ,where are you working ? for who ? since when ?
you can devellope on visual basic ,me too ...and what else ?
you are better on forum than me ! that's the truth.

my topics is only about my experience with wordclock...if you don't accept this,that's not my problem...
we are on a forum,and i see lots of member coming on every topics and write their own truth...
but, where is the truth ? who is able to talk about someting when it's not his job ?

you are right,you disgust me to write about my job and experience.you have win again.
btw Eric, thought Olive would take over the performance?
Do we really have to delete all our old posts first?
moxi

Post by moxi »

In fact, I think Eric as other are right here, there is on digital chain some "artefact" that are really hard to hear, especially, as I remember from my (really short) studies, in the high frequency, and some other as "click" and "glitch" that can be easily heard.

Eric, about what you say from your own experience in recording DVD in live, the fact that some sync method rules better than other one is simply cause some signal as AES are balanced and so support better long-long cabling than unbalanced signals as Spdif, no?
astroman

Post by astroman »

sorry for dropping in here, but as Hubird qotes the answer it may be interesting to add the sentence that caused this 'outbreak'
astroman wrote:...Eric, your 'story' contributions are much appreciated, ...
Noone questions your qualification in your job, there's no need for personal defense - just accept that others have ears, too.
Some use them this way, some that, others don't care...
given in good intention 'to calm down things' as Andre received a fairly harsh response in that 'typical' style.
There is simply nothing in my post that's in any way related to Eric personally - it's a mystery why he always feels attacked.
now go on with whatever you like...

cheers, Tom
AndreD

Post by AndreD »

astroman

Post by astroman »

now that's a well written article, respect - instructive, right on the point (and nothing but the point) - leaving all mystery and religous beliefs aside.
It deserves it's own topic, as noone will search for it under spam... ;)

cheers, Tom