SPACE CADET

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

maket

Post by maket »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Ambient<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Synths<BR> copyright © maket2003<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> space cadet
special sanx : Michu ,for his "FM feedback"Image

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: maket on 2003-02-11 10:38 ]</font>
Michu

Post by Michu »

thanks for posting, Maket

it's a pleasure to make patch if someone makes such great use of it :grin:

:eek: btw, holy shit! :eek: 30 millions! :eek:
is this your score?
borg

Post by borg »

maket, you always seem to come up with great sounds. this track is filled with them. are they all from the patch? must check...
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

This is like something that could be on the soundtrack for Bladerunner or Liquid Sky (anyone remember that one?).

Nice sounds - interesting to let the ear study them.

The only thing is I find your volume levels sometimes dangerous - like the Z contest song - if you already hve the volume up sometimes your speakers can get surprised. :smile:

But I always like your material :smile:
maket

Post by maket »

Hello! sanx everyone for interest and comments,wich helps sure and inspiring :smile:
to "Spirit":yes i remember "Liquid Sky" movie :smile:I don't know about why levels come over.Probably with mp3 convertion it change?
But yes,anyway i'll try do it more carefully next time .
to "Michu": and to me plasure use original patches from other musicians.
to "Borg": no,not all sounds from patch ,just a little flavor :smile:
best to all!
mr swim

Post by mr swim »

another gorgeous song, mate . . . you really do know not only how to make lovely lovely sounds, but also how to USE them ! My trouble is if I spend long enough fiddling with a synth to make it sound good, I forget what I wanted to use it for . . .

Anyway cheers, I'm building up a pretty good playlist of Z-stuff these days !
maket

Post by maket »

Sanx mr.Swim :smile:
you wrote:"My trouble is if I spend long enough fiddling with a synth to make it sound good, I forget what I wanted to use it for . . . "
If you forget what you wanted use it for,so just begin new with sound you just made :smile:
cheers!
cook

Post by cook »

And here's the film to the music...
Neil B

Post by Neil B »

Excellent instrumentation. Excellent mixing and use of the stereo image. Really good piece of music. Keeps me interested and listening from start to finish
Another one for my collection.
AudioIrony

Post by AudioIrony »

Loved this - esp the percussive sounds. Nice sparce arrangement and very atmospheric.
Definitely creates pictures of it's own - but I agree that it would complement a film like liquid Sky et al.
---xxxxxxxx---
And Charlie said: "I'm cool with that" and set fire to a posh hammer to make it official
---xxxxxxxx---