corn song test vocal take

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

kensuguro

corn song test vocal take

Post by kensuguro »

Project is inching forward, got a test take for the lead vocals with the girl. Now that I have some material, went ahead and added in chorus parts with rather brutal autotune. I think I like the chorus lines than the main melody now. Always much easier to come up with lines while hearing the singer's voice. Should be heading into the actual recording session soon.. (or summer corns will be gone!)
Attachments

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

JoPo

Re: corn song test vocal take

Post by JoPo »

Look what you did to me !
50799544.jpg
50799544.jpg (500.78 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
You can't see but I have earphone under the hairs with your song playing in loop...

Will you have good corn price ?

But I must confess the song is not my favorit from you. How would I become if it was ! Shame ! Shame on me !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
Marco

Post by Marco »

I guess this is a first vocal take. The music is not mine, for a guy living in Germany this music is strange. I know you are a great music composer but the vocals are out of tune.
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

Yes, counting on melodyne to do the job at the final recording. I sent notation ahead of time for the take for the last song and the studio fixed up pretty good last time. (strange thing to hold as a reassurance... lol)

Yes, the music is a bit strange. Definitely not the mainstream fare. It's a bit of a retro take on 80's Japanese idol girl genre when they used to crank out girl lead singers by the week. Very princess-y and quite girly sounding overall.

I'm not kicking myself for putting my actual vocal setup (stand, mic, and preamp) in to some box stored somewhere in my how that I can't now access. Otherwise I would have done all these chorus lines myself.