Phantasmagoria..

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Phantasmagoria..

Post by JoPo »

Here is my new chef-d'œuvre... The guitar is from Russ Parker, I believe we have a perfect music feeling together. It's not our first collaboration. We met on soundcloud. The sweet girl voices are placed in the stereo feeld thanks to my modular patch : http://forums.scopeusers.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=34364.
It could be a special tribute to Jimmy who, I heard somewhere, that he likes women...! :D I must say that I was born in 1969, the erotic year... :roll:

https://soundcloud.com/jopo-3/phantasmagoria
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
Marco

Re: Phantasmagoria..

Post by Marco »

Phantastic track, I hoped to hear more of the vocals singing but the music is really great!
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Thanks a lot ! Aaah ! Those sweet voices ! Very pleasant ! :P
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

Nice track, Jopo! Nice mix too. The sax playing plays well with the...sex themes ;)
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

:D
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

this is awesome! What the heck is going on with the bass!? love the sound of the bass. Well played.
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Thanks a lot ! :)

Bass is from Scarbee with Waves guitar amp which contain bass amps too. But the thing that make my bass sounds even better is by adding movEQ in Scope with midikick (from MOVamily modules) at the side chain input and the midikick respond to the bass midi track like this : it adds more bass frequency on high bass notes : more notes are high, more bass frequencies are added, like a keyfollowed eq. I can do this in cubase thanks to 4 'transformer' midi plugins on a copied bass track that I delay negatively, to drive moveq 15 ms before the bass sound. It allows the eq to be ready when recceiving the bass sound.
Don't know if it's clear enough...

A project I have would be to create a keyfollowed eq in SDK, when when I grow up... :D
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

huh, I just liked the feel of the bass. Not too tight, not too loose, not over played but gently bringing out the groove.