back with Intermetro style

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

kensuguro

back with Intermetro style

Post by kensuguro »

It's been a struggle to find time to write anything worth sharing, but this one's got a good start. Looking forward to some feedback. It's more or less along the line of the Intermetro series where I'm going for my own interpretation of sophistication. The starting point was that I built a VST to do a simple speaker sim (mixing 2 bandpass) that I used to always do on SCOPE, so you'll hear a lot of dual drum kits, which I did for everything during the earlier SCOPE + Intermetro era. I built in a waveshaper so I can overdrive the 2 bandpassed signal paths to get a soft fuzz. (really like it)

The musical theme this time was a more explicit execution on the "bassline re-interpretation". It was a theme even with the earlier Intermetro tunes, but I think I'm pushing it pretty far this time as to how for "off" veer off the normal interpretation. (and the stuff barely holds together)
Attachments

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]