"In viaggio" (audio/video re-recording of a piece of mine)

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

bosone

"In viaggio" (audio/video re-recording of a piece of mine)

Post by bosone »

hi everyone!
My travel is finished.

I present you the last recorded video of my serie (although there's another one, never seen, that i will post later...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG6rgL5 ... 6yfuGaVeW4

"in viaggio" means "on the road" or "travelling".

I recorded the song using dizi, guzheng, erhu, hulusi (all bought in China), dan bao (from Vietnam), classical guitar and home made cello-guitar.

In the past I made another version of this song:
http://forums.planetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=33114
and kensuguro did a awesome arrangment.

now i decided to re-record it, and you will understand the reason soon, when i'll publish all the songs/video in the whole project.

Enjoy! :)
Nestor

Re: "In viaggio" (audio/video re-recording of a piece of min

Post by Nestor »

Man, it's so much fun... :) But understand me well, I am not saying your music sounds funny, no..., but you make me smile using so many weird instruments, it is wonderfull. Your music brings me almost always a countriside feeling, epic, movie like and freshness, keep up this great job my friend, congratulations :wink:
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
bosone

Re: "In viaggio" (audio/video re-recording of a piece of min

Post by bosone »

Nestor wrote:Man, it's so much fun... :) But understand me well, I am not saying your music sounds funny, no..., but you make me smile using so many weird instruments, it is wonderfull. Your music brings me almost always a countriside feeling, epic, movie like and freshness, keep up this great job my friend, congratulations :wink:
Thanks a lot my friend!!!! :-)