sharx

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

borg

sharx

Post by borg »

https://soundcloud.com/borgtechnologies/sharx-mix

a draft of a techno track. lots of fine tuning to be done imo. it's basically a Live/Push jam...
I'm not an expert when it comes to techno tracks, this music came to me in the form of mix tapes and going to underground parties, so any comments on how to finish this ditty are welcome. also stuff I should check out if this music sounds familiar to artists you know will be appreciated.

the drums need to be worked on a lot I guess. it's just an ableton drum rack I dragged from the browser and tweeked a bit. the drum buss is going through peter's TE 71
rummble bass and first synth to come in are modulars featuring lots of BC Modular (hence the name of the track) and some CWM. LE-1 was used on the bass.
Wavelengths sparC comes in around 1:40. this synth is my favourite, a true gem! :)

Just four tracks really (counting drum buss as one)...

for the rest AuxDelay (reverb in ableton, and could do with some change/fine tuning as well) and a touch of PsyQ...
andy
the lunatics are in the hall