rembod - Electro

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

borg

rembod - Electro

Post by borg »

I recently got ableton's Push and TouchAble2 for iPad. This is just great! Having lots of fun with these new additions, and I'm getting closer to a nice compact and modular set up. Giving Max4Live some more attention opened some doors as well. Then there's Sonic Core to put some icing on the cake.

First night jammed with Push and newfound old love Nord Rack2, the drum track and some filler synth zips (what a machine it still is!). Distortions are D16's devastator.
This night, ran it all through Scope and added Wavelength's sparC.

Then, after reading through some old threads, I searched deep in my archive, and added Shroomz's VM-1242 valve mixer. Drums run through musurgio's TubeTaper, Nord synths through SpaceF FAT, and sparC through MCCY's SatEQ, Ambience and PsyQ on the master channel.
Recorded in one go, no edits. I just started recording to not lose the flow I was in... in fact, only have listened on earphones, so the mix will not be so balanced, I guess.

https://soundcloud.com/borgtechnologies/rembod
andy
the lunatics are in the hall