Our Universe

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dante

Our Universe

Post by dante »

Here is an electronic instrumental Our Universe I made after being inspired by a Dark Star lead. Used the new Reason 7 MIDI OUT capability to drive the Zarg synths. So didn't need Cubase.
ShogunSpy

Re: Our Universe

Post by ShogunSpy »

Good stuff but I thought you were going to show us your wobbly bits :) in a dubstep sort of way!
dante

Post by dante »

Yeah I got sidetracked. I did experiment with a cuople of wbblebasses in a previous track called Oahu mayhem- but its more of a war soundtrack than dubstep. That's coz the wobble basses reminded me of Zero fighter engines.

I'm tossing up getting Impact Soundworks Juggernaut or Reason Parsec which seem to have some awesome wobble basses, then try some dub step. Not the same as making your own admittedly :D
Roland Kuit

Post by Roland Kuit »

You should get a job by television :)
Avant-electronic composer | synthesis research | lecturer
http://www.rolandkuit.com/
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

A 10 cents corn at 25 meters large image !

If you look attentively, you can see planetz. A bit at the top and on the right.

Last edited by JoPo on Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
dante

Post by dante »

Roland Kuit wrote:You should get a job by television :)
Good idea. That would be a great way to justify to mrs the buying some of Holger's broadcast software suite :lol:
ShogunSpy wrote:Good stuff but I thought you were going to show us your wobbly bits :) in a dubstep sort of way!
Ok, I bought Juggernaut and updated the intro of Oahu Mayhem, and again about the 1 min mark its most effective. The secret in juggernaut is the sequencer sending controller sequences to the bass synth, making it wobble - and they provide a lot of preset patterns based on common effects required. The controller sequence retriggers from the start at every note on. And theres the option to retain the sequence during preset changes or not. Clever.

Could Modular do this ?
Juggernaut Bass
Juggernaut Bass
Juggerbass.jpg (116.23 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
Last edited by dante on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neil B

Post by Neil B »

Lovely

Zarg sounds great

Just needed the voice of Sade to finish it off.
Like it much