psytech or something

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Neutron

psytech or something

Post by Neutron »

not sure what they call this in the myriad of genres.

https://soundcloud.com/neutron7/preview-nov1-2013

mixed in scope, also used neutron "w" synth, and hardware solaris.

non scope things are mostly virus ti and samples and stuff.

made with Scope and presonus studio one. (and hardware)
hubird

Re: psytech or something

Post by hubird »

tight, great mix!
and tempting, really nice.

'psytech' indeed :)
dawman

Post by dawman »

Definatly sick.
What is the Nuetron W synth?
Is this a newly acquired beast you want to share by any chance...?

Solaris shines, are you running it analog out or digital.
Eanna

Post by Eanna »

Hi, the Neutron W synth is a nifty little synth with an x-y pad and featuring the Waldorf Oscs from Modular.
http://forums.planetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3588

To get this to work, I took at0m's advice at the page above, and copied WT01.dsp to WT00.dsp.
There are a total of 64 WTxx.dsp files in my scope DSP folder... not sure if wt01.dsp is the 'right one', or how this works... but the presets that come with the synth make a nice noise! And the knob at the top, above the Osc section, appear to allow me to select Waldorf osc types by name... So it's all good.

One of those synths I gotta spend more time with methinks.. Belated thank you Neutron!
Not because it is easy, but because it is hard...
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

what happens is that when the synth is first loaded it looks for those non exeistant wavetables. once you use a preset or change the wavetable, it will usually work right away(because those files exist), but sometimes you need to reload your project. (and once it works you wont see WT01 errors any more when you reload the project tomorrow)

i think i should have set it to default to a certain wavetable on first load.

dawman that was an old synth like the original "micro" 303 ish thing (complete with being so tiny on a modern monitor its almost unusable) but it uses wavetables and has a "morphing" joystick.

im using solaris with analog out and only a crappy fostex 16 bit ADAT box because i have to rearrange some things.