8bit video track

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

kensuguro

8bit video track

Post by kensuguro »

quick loop for video
square with various pulse widths from Live's a1 synth. Each channel has its own decimator applied. Just a tiny bit of side chaining for the lead group (lead+harmony) and comp group (bass+chords) against the kick+snare channel. Master is just SIR with custom impulse going into a saturator.

In case anyone noticed, the chorus is the theme from Drawsomething 1. (the annoying video intro you can't turn off) It's for a video being made by some OMGPOPers reminiscing the good ol' days. We went from "damn, funding runs out in like, uh.. right now" to "whoa, drawsomething is a HIT!" to "damn, we sold the company for 200 mil" to "damn, Pincus shut the studio down", all in just over a year. I was one of the earliest members at the company, seeing it grow from 3 dudes to the infamous Zynga deal, so it was sad to leave, and subsequently see it get shut down. Well, you pack up and head to the next startup right.
Attachments

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Marco

Re: 8bit video track

Post by Marco »

:-? 1983 my daddy bought a c64 Commodore. With datasette.....you bring me back to my youth
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!