Cruising Bass

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post by Guest »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR>Ephraim Stevens<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> I am new to all this synth stuff. Give me some feedback please. Do I suck, or does this tune make want to swing your head back and forth to my driving 6/8 meter. I just made this up in about 20 minutes. I am a jazz pianist who plays swing music (stride piano). I decided to work out the pulsar today and I used the mK and MK2 and also the modular with phaser effects. The bass line has a stereo delay to fatten it up after the opening statement. YOU CAN'T MISS IT JUST LISTEN. The drums are played by me on my alesis qs8 with a touch of reverb and some moderate delay from the internal effects on the qs8. Lastly, I added some extra oomph with Max Bass. If anyone needs a harmonic analysis of this piece email or just keep listening to the tune. It's a shortened blues progression. Please give me tips and feedback.<br>