il vino triste

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

cannonball

il vino triste

Post by cannonball »

hi

a jazzy atmosphere words by cesare pavese
music from my mind
thanks to to Shroomz for tubewarmer
good translation :lol:
Attachments

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

summer

Post by summer »

this would fit well into "Amelie" =)

what does the text say =) ?

isn't this really live?
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

hi

i have done the song with midi and after i have recordin all the instruments
drums double bass piano trumpet flute sax baritone with some friends and myself
the song havenìt a mastering session bounced from cubase an passed in tubewarmer quickly

this the original text

http://www.la-poesia.it/italiani/fine-1 ... triste.htm

some info about cesare pavese in english

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Pavese

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... 009057&pt=

this is the altvista translation

The hard work is to be based without attract attention. All the rest then comes from himself. Three sorsate and return it want to think to us alone. A background of far buzzes is opened wide, every thing disperses, and becomes a miracle is been born and to watch the glass. The job (the man cannot only not think next to the job) ridiventa the ancient destiny that is beautiful to suffer for being able to think to us. Then the eyes fix to half air, hurting, as they were blind. If this man raises itself and goes to house to sleep, seems a blind person that he has lost the road. Anyone can sbucare an angle and step on it of blows. Woman can sbucare one and stretch itself in road, beautiful and young, under altr' a man, gemendo like a time one woman gemeva with he. But this man does not see. It goes to house to sleep and the life is not that a buzz of Hush. To undress it, this man, sfinite limbs and of the brutal hair are found, here and here. Who would say that in this man the life passes lukewarm veins where a time burnt? Nobody would believe that a time a woman has made caresses on that body and kissed that body, that it shakes, and bathed of tears, now that the man reached house to sleep, does not succeed, but geme.

i have done 10 song with some cesare pavese poems :D
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Uuh, come on. You wouldn't need to use my crappy tube warmer on that material, would you? :P
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

hi
i'm waitin your vp12 mixer for a new mixing session
to turn all the instruments in a warmer analog sound
thanks for your great works :)
Counterparts

Post by Counterparts »

Does this mean, "the sad wine"? I'm such a linguist :P

I thought the piece was really quite beautiful, but the voice is perhaps a little too loud in the mix...a little too 'up front' too perhaps but it does give it an intimate feeling.