[New Age] A New Day Rising

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Quifster

Post by Quifster »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Ambient<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Mixers<BR> Pascal & Robinez<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> This is our latest New Age song it's made entirely in Cubase SX with virtual instruments.

Please let us know what you think of the song.

Quifster (member of Pascal & Robinez)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quifster on 2004-10-06 04:51 ]</font>
ChrisWerner

Post by ChrisWerner »

Your track is simply beautyful. I can see and feel the rising sun. All is so soft and very good balanced. Congratulations to this superb track.
Lima

Post by Lima »

Wow! Very nice track! :smile: I love the variety of sounds: guitars, piano, synths, ambient sounds... everyone doesen't run against each other in the mix, that's definitively very well balanced in my opinion :smile: :smile:

I think it's perfect for relaxing and meditation :smile:
hubird

Post by hubird »

yes, very well done, must have been a lot of work, everything nicely balanced, great job :smile:
Bracelet Z

Post by Bracelet Z »

Hi,

yeah, Pascal & Robinez always make very nice songs. Tracks are always clear and very very nice balanced !!!

I like their production!
Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE »

Very nice indeed.

tiss sort of background music, don't take this the wrong way, as i've already said it's NICE
ChrisWerner

Post by ChrisWerner »

I played your track to my girlfriend few minutes ago.
She said, your track express a walk on the beach in the morning, the world is fullfilled with fortune and satisfaction.

Congrats again, great track.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChrisWerner on 2004-10-06 17:14 ]</font>
Quifster

Post by Quifster »

Wow,

these are very nice reviews from you all.
this is the opening song from our ambient cd. there are 4 more finished songs from this same cd. i will think about it if it's ok to post the other tracks too. it's a complete musical story if you play the tracks in one run.

one of the tracks i have posted earlier on this board. You can find it here if you missed it:
http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... 8&forum=17

again, thank you for the nice comments.
braincell

Post by braincell »

Love the pads and love the percussion. Where do the vocals come from? As comercial ambient goes (if there is such a thing) this is about as good as it gets. Some of it is a little too middle of the road for me by which I mean to say it is very much on the safe side and doesn't take any chances. Having said that, it is incredible.
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

Damn! This is so good! I'm going back to the sonic drawing board...

When is the album comng out?
Are we listening?..
hubird

Post by hubird »

On 2004-10-07 13:47, braincell wrote:
Having said that, it is incredible.
Agree, great line BTW :grin:
However always good to see a finished song here, which is a thing apart :smile:
Btw., I would put a deep bass synth under it, or edit the one you have.
Songs in this style offer this often, a deep (but laid back) bass can kind of 'justify' the streaming atmospheric of the upper parts :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hubird on 2004-10-07 20:48 ]</font>
Submarine

Post by Submarine »

I just side to the previous guys.The song have good taste, sounds very nice, is full of soft sounds here and there, coloured disonant chords
wich resolve into harmonics.Great trip.:smile:
cook

Post by cook »

Yes, and well placed in the coincidences of All That Is.
U know, the right music that comforts you at the right time, nothing special, just a hug...

When I go to visit Francis->Travellers Shack->Baga Beach->Goa, I bring him this music. It'll fit perfectly to Goa-sunset also. A pity wer're not online there, but we have a nice sound-system...

Cheers to all softsun-lovers out there!