Scope device files created using the Scope SDK
Moderators: valis, garyb
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: AUSTRIA
Now with ROOM-MIX. Ready to download
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:42 pm
Thanks Peter !
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:12 am
Awesome sauce !!
Thanx Peter !
- Posts: 2126
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Brilliant ! Thank you so much, Peter !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here !
---< < < < < <
< < < < < <
- Posts: 684
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Varies Between 30Hz & 20KHz
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
- Posts: 1575
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:00 pm
Fantastic! Even better!
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:35 am
It's very useful!
Thank you Peter.
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:00 pm
Incredible your work capacity!!!