Scope device files created using the Scope SDK
Moderators: valis, garyb
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Thanks a lot, Peter ! Really useful ! FantastiK ! You're irreplaceable !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here !
---< < < < < <
< < < < < <
- Posts: 1632
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2002 4:00 pm
Wow! This is free? Can't wait to try it. Feel spoilt.
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:12 am
I was a bit shy about asking for a small manual ....
- Posts: 787
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Portugal
Very nice device!
- Posts: 1461
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 am
- Location: nowhere land
Thank you Peter !
This is excellent help.
Unbelievable it´s for free ...
S|C Scope/XITE-1 & S|C A16U, Scope PCI & CW A16U
- Posts: 1575
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:00 pm
I'm very curious about the wow & flutter effect... it's a while that I'm looking for something to "vintagegelize" my soft synths like a proper tape effect.
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.