JoPo

Re: Free MMDelay

Post by JoPo »

!!! Stupendo !!!
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
scopus

Post by scopus »

:o :) :D peter ur insane n love u for it, thank u!
JLS

Post by JLS »

Great device many thanks !
yayajohn

Post by yayajohn »

love it! Thank you Peter
David

Post by David »

This is great, thank you very much. Enjoying all your devices, thanks
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

The 'info' text field in all your devices is absolutely brilliant !
Very useful : I can see quickly which track the device belong to.

------------THANKS !------------
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

Nice!

Thanks!

G
dawman

Post by dawman »

This has some great features for a Delay. Chorusing is always useful of time modulated FX.

Thanks for this....again.
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

This is a great delay! I really like effects in my feedback loops...so...can I request that you add an external loop just before the chorus section? An insert box is equally cool.

Distortion, pitch, sequenced gating -- all make great additions to the feedback path :)
t_tangent

Post by t_tangent »

Hi Peter,

This is a really nice device, so thanks again.

I have it running on Scope XITE v5.1 (32bit) and it works fine, however on my Scope PCI v5.1 (32bit) platform there seems to be a problem, and there is no delay. I have made an identical setup on both Scope XITE and Scope PCI in order to check it wasn't just a configuration issue, but definately a problem on my Scope PCI. Maybe I am missing a specific dsp file from my Scope PCI DSP folder, or something like that, so could you have a look at this issue when you have time. Thanks.

Has anyone else had a similar issue with this device on Scope PCI platform, if so do let us know. Thank you.
jhulk

Post by jhulk »

i had it recently i created some delays and bbd in modular

and they worked great

then went back to them a few weeks lator and none of the delays worked and feedback and modulation just created pitch fx no delays

dont know what caused it apart from adding the sdk5.1 nothing was different
Peter4724

Post by Peter4724 »

t_tangent wrote:Hi Peter,

This is a really nice device, so thanks again.

I have it running on Scope XITE v5.1 (32bit) and it works fine, however on my Scope PCI v5.1 (32bit) platform there seems to be a problem, and there is no delay. I have made an identical setup on both Scope XITE and Scope PCI in order to check it wasn't just a configuration issue, but definately a problem on my Scope PCI. Maybe I am missing a specific dsp file from my Scope PCI DSP folder, or something like that, so could you have a look at this issue when you have time. Thanks.

Has anyone else had a similar issue with this device on Scope PCI platform, if so do let us know. Thank you.
Hi t_target

I tested the MMDelay with computer with WXP32, Pulsar card with 6DSP and Scope Software 5.1.
Stand alone OK.
As insert in a Mixer it does not work properly. I'll try to find the error.

r
Peter
t_tangent

Post by t_tangent »

Thanks for the replies.

jhulk, yes I had also recently installed Scope SDK for PCI v5.1 just before Peter released MMDelay, so SDK could have somehow messed something up, althouh it is hard to see how as Scope SDK PCI is in a seperate directory to Scope PCI and is not running at the same time. But possibly it changed something.

Peter, I just tried running MMDelay from stand alone, in other words just loading in the routing window and connect to input from a source and out to mixer, but also not working. The dry knob works, but no signal from wet knob, so it could be somehow related to that, or possibly to the topic above.

Thanks for having a look and if you need any more info or want me to try things out then let me know.

Tim
dawman

Post by dawman »

This is a great sounding, functional delay and it works just fine in the STM 2448
Thanks, looking forward to the Rotary device if that's still in the cook book.
Also the Tape Reels spinning on the other device is insanely cool.

Thanks again.
t_tangent

Post by t_tangent »

Hi Peter,

First of all thanks very much for the recent devices, in particular the Leslie, and the Black compressor looks great as well.

Referring to my posts a few weeks ago, I have finally had some time to try MMDelay in Scope SDK for PCI v5.1 but unfortunately the same thing happens as in Scope PCI v5.1, in other words no signal from the effect side of the device. The dry signal passes through when I turn the dry knob up, but turning the Feedback Delay Wet knob produces no sound at all.

As mentioned this happens in both my Scope PCI v5.1 and also in Scope SDK PCI v5.1 platforms. Also I should mention that I am only running 32bit platform, not 64bit, and this is on Windows 7 32bit OS.

The strange thing is this same device works fine on both my Scope XITE v5.1 platform and Scope SDK XITE v5.1. No problem there at all, and the device runs as expected.

I tried to have a look at the device from inside Scope SDK PCI to see if I can find any reason for the failure, but no luck. Does the device require any other dsp files or is it calling some file that I may be missing for some reason. Or possibly something else I can try. Thanks for any help

t_t
t_tangent

Post by t_tangent »

Hi Peter and All,

The issue I was having with this device is now Fixed :)

After noticing that it didnt work in either my Scope PCI 5.1 or Scope SDK PCI 5.1 setup, I figured that must be the main difference between my setup and others who did have a working MultiMode Delay. This was also similar to what Dawman noticed after having a similar issue and he also had Scope SDK installed.

So after reverting back to the drivers from plain old Scope PCI 5.1, which now show up as version 5.0.9.5 in Windows Device Manager instead of the scope SDK drivers which were version 5.0.0.44, a quick reboot and the MultiModeDelay device now works in Scope PCI 5.1.

Hope that helps in case anyone has a similar issue in the future. :)

Phew :D
jhulk

Post by jhulk »

thanks for that i was having a similar issue with my own delay devices

it must of happened when i installed the sdk version 5.1

i will check later and revert to the pci version to see if it sorts it

thanks
t_tangent

Post by t_tangent »

Hi jhulk,

Yes, hope that helps your issue as well. It does seem strange how a different driver could be the cause when all other devices work fine, but changing the driver definitely fixed the problem I was having with this delay.

One thing I forgot to do was to close Scope PCI 5.1, then start Scope SDK PCI 5.1 and see if that runs ok with the drivers from Scope PCI 5.1, but I'll try to check that tomorrow.

Cheers
dawman

Post by dawman »

This sounds great in my channel insert for the SE-1X.
MIDI'd up to the BCF 2000, and don't hear any zippers what so ever.
Nice having decent faders for better precision on FX and db levels live.

ANkyu