Pressure - monosynth (can be used polyphonically too)

Scope device files created using the Scope SDK

Moderators: valis, garyb

Shroomz~>

Re: Pressure - monosynth (can be used polyphonically too)

Post by Shroomz~> »

53E7 wrote:When I loaded the new version Pressure9 for the first time, Scope asked for the location of Pressure.pre I just saved a new preset of the synth (as-is) once it fully loaded and the next time I loaded the synth it loaded fine.

It seems the current patch is the preset you used in your track Voyant. Is it that same patch? Thanks so much for sharing!
No problem mate, it's more just my idea of a simple starter/beginner synth patch for BC modular than anything else, although it was multi purpose because I did indeed build it to get that sound in the track 'Voyant'.

The one great thing about it, is that you can use it like a regular subtractive synth because of the BCM panel with 32 controls all there to tweek, but it's a real prompter too because like any modular synth patch (even the more advanced ones), there's a massive temptation to alter and expand it. In this case though, I think the number one benefit of releasing it even although it's incredibly simple, is just so that other BC modular users can get their heads around how you might start setting up a synth in BC. Much like the sdk (in a way), it's just so deep that it's not instantly obvious how you might go about using it and setting up parameter ranges etc, even with my brother's great work on presets, is quite daunting. With this though, you can get a great idea of how parameter ranges work in Scope. Just from exploring it and playing around with it you can discover a lot of things that you don't discover in the normal modular enviroments.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Btw, when I mentioned the sdk, I was talking about the sdk/s released by Creamware, not the new one.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Shroomz~>

This has really helped me understand even more possibilities, and really makes having BCFs and BCRs a great investment.
The Tiny LFO has really smooth modulation quality too, even at .01.

Ankyu