Attachments
knottscoms.zip
(5.03 MiB) Downloaded 955 times
dawman

Re: knottscomps

Post by dawman »

Dayamn Brotha' Man.
Very Considerate of you.
I am messing w/ the AnMuCo Experimental Cut Filter.
Very transparent sounding Filter. I would like to use this in ProWave's insert slot but I get the pop up asking for the preset list which I stored, and it cannot be found.
It says AnMuCo but when loading it is asking for AnMuCoCut.
Do you happen to have that list?
I hope so as this is a great trick to change the overall sound of the synth by having it in the insert effects rack.

I also like the Comps w/ the sidechains. You must have spent alot of time making these, thank you.
irrelevance

Post by irrelevance »

Thanks MCCY. I need to spend at least a day with your comp devices. I usually reach for the trusty creamware standard or some unique vst comps.
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Thanks for these. The only problem i see is that they try to load specific presets, eg. AnMuCoLight that don't exist, but when you try to save them it tries to save over the AnMuCo presets. Is there any way to fix this, rather than having to save an AnMuCoLight preset file then have to rename it every time you want to re-save it? i find a lot of your devices do this :wink: .
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

lazyness...
Well, o.k. that's the old problem with my preset-files, right. It's because I save my presets in c:sfp/presets or something like that & when they come out of SDK it works fine for me, because I allways use only one preset-file and SFP won't complain as long as it's in that folder (and so I forget about changing my workflow in SDK (I simply should edit my startup-device) as in the beginning I often do not think about publishing these devices), I can even press the save-button without having to rename anything (beacause it loads automatically the right file). I should know how to avoid that preset-problems for you with the preset files, but finally my real-life-stress-factor has grown again and it will hold me away from SDK for at least some days... Bad thing will be to correct it in so many devices.

Sorry, you have to live with it for a while

Martin
hesnotthemessiah

Post by hesnotthemessiah »

Thanks MCCY for all your great devices :)

I now have a folder especially dedicated to all your fab plugins and have gone through them putting them in some kind of order. So many I still have to use yet - not because I don't want to but because I didn't realise I had alternative devices of yours that I could use - hopefully putting them in some kind of order on my hard drive will mean I can quickly turn to one of your devices in time of need. I just realised you have created a 3 band m/s compressor (AnMuCoMS) which looks fab and is going to get some use pretty soon. :P

Thanks again. :D
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

I am messing w/ the AnMuCo Experimental Cut Filter.
Very transparent sounding Filter.
Jimmy, b.t.w. ... As you say this, I should really think about finishing this idea within the NuCo-Concept (which has stopped half ready somehow, but maybe it's better that way, because when I start a NuNuCo - project, I may again start from scratch and would work in an economic way) where this makes much more sense, I bet, because in the NuCo-Concept I integrated what I read on the very very cool thread from shroomz some time ago about filter-design. It's sad, that I still work with the same filter structure here (in AnMuCo) as in MuBaCo V which sounds good, maybe with an own personality, which may be something positive in some cases but I bet not in all & expecially the cut filters should work better the Nu way ;-)

Maybe I should read in the most recent filter-thread by Warp first, before starting anything - I've not participated there so far but I'm allready very curious what is to be found there.

Martin
dawman

Post by dawman »

That thread should yeild some new interest for sure.
Once again MCCY thanks for keeping us starving DSP freaks well fed.
I love the different timbres form various filters.
I can stick them in Prowave's insert effects slots as the last slot and have lots of fun.
The only problem is when I change presets in Prowave the device that is loaded must have a working preset list or the entire preset is muted and must be manually overridden to load.
But your Filter is amongst a nice collection of SpaceF, CW, HiFiBoom, Shroomz and Bowen stuff, and all of them have different character.
I could never do this w/ hardware live, and that's one of the best benifits.

This Filter is totally unique in my collection as it is a 3 band design w/ an Expander. Very unique and since it's so transparent it basically alters the entire preset making it sound like a different synthesizer.

Well here's an example of of natural detuning of the CEM's in Prowave.
Followed by the 2 voice unison detuning mixed w/ the Filter, much more pronounced and better defined than using chorus effects.
The wetness amount is controlled by the parameters of the effects insert slots of the synth, and the filter is at 60% wetness.

Don't have scientific explanations to use but my ears tell me it's a unique and a great preset live.

So Thanks Again. :wink: