JuAnCo

Scope device files created using the Scope SDK

Moderators: valis, garyb

MCCY

JuAnCo

Post by MCCY »

Sorry, I'll wait, if I get some soniccore feedback.
Last edited by MCCY on Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:20 am, edited 21 times in total.
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

JuAnCo2nd added. See above.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Not many thank you's for 173 views.

Allow Me,

Thanks Martin for another great device. I have so many from you and haven't even had the time to try them all.

I shall return.

Spring w/ the PCM91 is beautiful on the B2003. I finally got around to having a real Leslie for a couple of weeks, and heard the 122 spring.

I was very tempted to buy one as the B2003 sounds great through 2 doppler effects simultaneously. But once I started moving it around, I liked my Pro 3t better. I only need to tweak the low rotor emulation through a good EQ, and it will sound just like the 122. Those Leslies are just so beefy.

Thanks Again,
Me$$iah

Post by Me$$iah »

MCCY,

Back on the release trail? Nice.

Havent tried this yet, will do so this weekend, however Im sure it'll be up to standard.

Thanks dude

PS how 'transparent' is this compressor . And how does it compare to others
:lol: :lol: :lol:
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

Hm. It is a bit rough in more extreme settings. Not a product I'd sell in this state ;)
It's just another step on my way & it is usefull I think.

From user-point-of-view the most special things are:

1. another strategy for adjusting soft-knee (I used that strategy allready for the combination of "CM1"/2/3 with "movin" but not in my "real" compressors so far.) It is the most easy-to-use alternative to a standard compressor I build so far while adding soft-knee behavior and:
2. possibility of additionaly reducing very fast attacks with extremely easy setup. (Much easier than with Dynamyth & yes, I may implement an attack enhancer in the future.)

It sounds different to:
XLight (which adds lot of saturation by the way ;) ),
VARCO (which uses some way of manipulating a hard-knee-module which has not been used in JuAnCo & which is best to use in extreme settings (fader to max or min) and some crazy reactor-x-circuit + the abilitty of inserting my MOVamily-Modules),
Tong (which is rather for the experts due to multiple manipulation possibilities & maybe the first LivingCompressor-solution for scope at all)
LC1 (which was my second solution of bringing liveness & movement to compression)
LC2 (which is a wonderfull deesser and living-2-band-comp)
LC4MS (Which should have been -as far as my knowlege reaches- the first 2Band-Living-MS-Compression-Tool for the scope-platform.) &
MuBaCo (Which should have been -as far as my knowlege reaches- the first 5band-manipulateable-variablesaturation-compressor for the scope-platform)
movin (which is just a great tool for multichannelsidechaining in a mix in combination with MOVamily-modules of course)
Dynamyth (which is not a compressor in the classical sense)
2MCOMP (which is not worth to mention, cause it is just 2 mono standard-comps under one surface to get them phase coherent)
MULTIcomp (which definitively needs a redesign and is rather crap, cause it just uses 4 comps in series while allowing automatic influence of each following value in the chain by the first what sadly leads in most cases to bad results :( )
... did I mention all my comps?

Use 'em if u like what u hear. Forget them if u don't! :-?

M€€Y :P

Original plan (when starting to experiment) was to build a unique MS tool, but I dropped that plan while having fun playing with this comp. Still I have a MS-tool on mind which combines several things I did so far + adding some unique features which have not been seen so far. But no, this JuAnCo has nothing to do with MS so far.

P.S. Thanks Jimmy, without you Planetz simply wouldn't be the same & only the 19thbear would use spring :P
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

MP3 demo removed. New changes make JuAnCo/JuAnEx sound much better and more versatile (for my taste).
Last edited by MCCY on Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
the19thbear

Post by the19thbear »

thanks alot for your new device! when i try to lead the compreossr it tells me im needing a dsp file.. i cant tell you which one right now :oops: but maybe you know??
thanks!
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

thisone :)
Attachments
WS_IF_SY.zip
(2.03 KiB) Downloaded 452 times
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

Jippie :lol: , now without using the special Attmod-function it even passes that fft-test concerning the overtones... but who cares... please test on your own ears & ffts to evaluate soundquality... We're at beta 0.7, so some things might change even further ;)
bizarre

Post by bizarre »

Thanks
:)
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

09 added
sharc

Post by sharc »

Thanks Martin :)
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

ready.
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

All versions in one pack. If you don't know where to start, start with JuAnCoXsc+. It's the most complex one with X-reactor, sidechain & softclip (switchable with the scLED).

Martin
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

I love to even improve a great plugin. 1.12 with consequent preset-naming & names on surface.
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

:wink: That was quick.
the19thbear

Post by the19thbear »

where did it go? :cry:
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Hey, you're a tease... :D
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

When will it come back?! :D
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

the19thbear wrote:where did it go? :cry:
I downloaded the last copy on the server. they just run out of JuAnCo s.
it happens every now and then... :D
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.