MOVEQ+ FREE V1.3b ---CORRECTED---; last edit 03.11.07

Scope device files created using the Scope SDK

Moderators: valis, garyb

Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Sonically it's a leathal weapon, a very sharp tool. I totallly love it :)
irrelevance

Post by irrelevance »

8)

Donation link is needed!!
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

PM me for the email where to send donations for my "artwork". I say this because you asked for it, not because I want anything for it. See it as a contribution to my free music. Hope moneybookers is O.K. - for me it was very easy. I have a bad feeling with Paypal. I don't have a creditcard so it won't work for me anyway.

Thanks for all the positive feedback !

Martin

P.S. The SPL attacker would be a nice & cheap addition for my PowerPulsar 6EKCX0F01
Last edited by MCCY on Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

Take TD-1 for free =)
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

Dynamyth does the job also, but I would like to try the attacker too. As far as I remember, it uses new DSP-Atoms, so I'm quite sure that it sounds different.

Thanks anyway for all your great input & devices!

Martin

P.S. Tested TD1 again & have to say, that dynamyth works much better for me. I know that it's too complicated for most users, but for most beats some tweaking is needed & I have some hope, that the SPL device works smoother as both clones ;)
ibz01

Post by ibz01 »

Thank you very much !
For share your time with all pulsarianz.

We are building another statue for you :D
Attachments
libertad_06.jpg
libertad_06.jpg (23.45 KiB) Viewed 6618 times
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

PROMO - ACTION:
The 255th download of MOVEQ+ will get MOVEQ+ and MOVamily for free!!!!!

With the module "MS", you will get a free MS capable & dynamic EQ !!!!
Just load MOVEQ+ in that MSprocessor - slot, set it to split-modus and set different equalisation for mid and side signal!

Martin
Bifop

Post by Bifop »

Congrats for this brilliant device ! I've loaded it and I'm still trying to figure out all the possibilities... Lots of them, it seems.
Thanks a lot for giving it for free !

PS : Bravo to Shroomz and whoever else participated in this venture... The device looks gorgeous.
astroman

Post by astroman »

wrong Stardust - Martin shows what you can do with SDK if you handle it like a pro :D
it's the attitude, the approach...

congrats, Tom
Wired

thankx for eq's

Post by Wired »

thankx for eq's and move, ...just missing a .pre for sat eq 1.2, , ..just goes to show you that devices in the digital realm could go a long way, not just vintage gear
Wired

thankx for eq's

Post by Wired »

edit
Last edited by Wired on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

Wired, you can save your own .pre in the preset-folder from the preset-window. It is just very important to name it exactly like the file scope is missing.
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

wrong Stardust - Martin shows what you can do with SDK if you handle it like a pro
it's the attitude, the approach...

As much as i like this device i can't help feeling it would be sooo much better if it had been made by a TRUE pro, rather than just a pro... :wink:
Last edited by Mr Arkadin on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
astroman

Post by astroman »

when I wrote the quote above I didn't expect it to become an irony in it's own so soon...
approach and attitude were first of all targeted at his way of working things out, his persistence, precision and objectivity to the problem.
he's creative and has a lot of own ideas (not just the 25th incarnation of...) and quickly recognizes structures - he even outperformed me on a certain topic, and I'm in developement for almost 20 years... respect

cheers, Tom
astroman

Post by astroman »

well, I was just afraid that someone might extend the meaning of 'approach and attitude' which strictly referred to Martin's way of work, to their more general meaning related to personality - considering all those imaginary 'slaughter a pro' posts recently (that were mede after this post).
I absolutely agree that it's irrelevant who wrote a device, if it sounds good.
Yet a Massenberg label on whatever would certainly drive people nuts... :P

cheers, Tom
astroman

Post by astroman »

stardust wrote::lol: Even lexicon does the job..
you could label that nocixel, as I changed an e for an u ;)
and the 12 bit nocixels are damn expensive on eBay currently :(
(at least I think the Vortex, Alex and LXP01 are 12bit)

cheers, Tom
Liquid Len

Thanks

Post by Liquid Len »

Great device! And for free too!
rodos1979

Post by rodos1979 »

Quite complex, but great device! Thank you very much for offering it to us for free! :)

I get some nice sounds out of it, but, to be honest, I don't know very well what am I doing... The manual is very helpful, but I am so ignorant that I don't understand it very well.. :oops: Are there any presets for the device?

What is the difference between the G in the EQ section, the G in the EF section and the +/- fader next to the G in the EQ section?

Sorry for my ignorance! :oops:
"The one who asks, makes a fool of himself once.
The one who doesnt ask, remains always a fool."
sharc

Post by sharc »

The 'G' in the EQ section is for EQ gain. The +/- slider next to each of the EQ controls is for positive or neqative modulation of each EQ parameter from the EF section. The 'G' in the EF section is for attenuation of the EF control signal. The surround of this control provides metering for the EF control signal.
rodos1979

Post by rodos1979 »

sharc wrote:The 'G' in the EQ section is for EQ gain. The +/- slider next to each of the EQ controls is for positive or neqative modulation of each EQ parameter from the EF section. The 'G' in the EF section is for attenuation of the EF control signal. The surround of this control provides metering for the EF control signal.
Thanks for replying! Ok, I understand the F, Q and G on the EQ section and the A and R in the EF section... But what exactly does the G(EF) and what the +/- slider?
The +/- slider is like the ratio in a compressor, and the G in the EF is like the threshold? Or not? :-?

For example, where should the G(EQ), +/-, and G(EF) be placed (towards which side, towards left - or right + side?) if I wanted to:
1) attenuate 3KHz only in loud passages when there is a lot of them
2) add 120Hz only in soft passages when they are missing

Thank you for your help and sorry for my stupid questions.. :oops:
"The one who asks, makes a fool of himself once.
The one who doesnt ask, remains always a fool."