MOVEQ+ FREE

Scope device files created using the Scope SDK

Moderators: valis, garyb

MCCY

MOVEQ+ discussion

Post by MCCY »

deleted
Last edited by MCCY on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
digitalaudiosoft

Re: MOVEQ+ discussion

Post by digitalaudiosoft »

edited
Last edited by digitalaudiosoft on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

agreed
Last edited by MCCY on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalaudiosoft

edited
Last edited by digitalaudiosoft on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
MCCY

MOVEQ+ discussion

Post by MCCY »

deleted
Last edited by MCCY on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
manu

Post by manu »

Last edited by manu on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
MCCY

MOVEQ+

Post by MCCY »

hubird

Post by hubird »

edit.
deleted.
I've intendedly waited a few hours before doing this.
The pm's suggested strongly that it's me who wanted to restart the old conflict('tu veux recommencer?'').
It's clear that I was re-acting to Eric himself who started to insult, check the sequence of the (deleted) posts above.
Hope that clears up.
cheers.
Last edited by hubird on Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MCCY

please stop this

Post by MCCY »

Last edited by MCCY on Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Last edited by Shroomz~> on Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
katano

Post by katano »

Agree, Martin...
digitalaudiosoft

i have pm hubird 2 times to stop this ,but it seems that he do not want to...it's always like that ! as soon as members says good thing on digitalaudiosoft, hubird and his 4 friend are here to make war...no hubird,i'm not katano or cs or uman or all our custumers , i'm eric and i have always answer to your provocation with my true pseudo or true name ...eric , don't need to have a new one ! i'm eric from das ,and you who are you ?
digitalaudiosoft

and now if you don't believe that uman is not me ,look that , we were connected at the same time !!!

http://www.digitalaudiosoft.com/test/pz.bmp

STOP NOW
manu

Post by manu »

Eric,stop please...don't you understand now,that this" Hubird ",only wants to make a new war !
He always says bad things on DAS when a member say that he has bought one of your products ! it's like a game.

Your friend ,

Manuel
hubird

Post by hubird »

post above edited :-)
hubird

Post by hubird »

About 'tu veut recommencer?' ('you wanne restart?') , I quoted you litteraly to avoid any reproach (reproche en francais) of colored translating.
I don't think I violenced any social agreement.
The quote however doesn't leave much room for speculations, isn't it.
So I had to make my point regarding who started...

It's strange what happens now.
Now that I have made my point (with some decent explanation), and did delete my post like you wished, yet you start some heavy thing.

You don't seem to understand the way Planetz works.
We are used to disagree, but respect is number one.
I regret to not have copied your last posts I was protesting against, as they were
shameless, specially considering you're a pro 3rd party develloper.
You're still blackening MCCyrano as a develloper instead of helping and constructively critisizing his plugs.
And shamelessly you suddenly start sliming now to Martin as if he's your best friend.
Anyway, your 'logic' in argueing is below every reasonable level, so I know these words in fact are useless.
digitalaudiosoft wrote:and no need to take a new pseudo for that !
eric and not das !!! for the last time !
I don't have a 'pseudo', my real name is hubert, pronounced that sounds like hubird (what's in a nick), and all you need to know about me is to find here:
http://www.ezsound.nl/
You could have easily found that in my profile :-)
cheers.
digitalaudiosoft

what a pitty...
no need more...

yes it needs some explications !

i know hubird's shit post against me ,and now i know hubird's shit quote !

i 'am asking you to not begin a new war !

my true mp : tu veux recommencer ? sans moi !
translation : do you realy want a new war ? i don't want !

as you can see ,translate a language is very difficult ,but when you and your friends are writing "asswhole or fuck you "to me , is it difficult to understand ? no !because it's your true language !!!

you'll never admit that i have only answer to your provocations !

if you have a problem with me ,write me a mp !

you are right i don't understand how pz works,i only see that when a member says : "pulsar is old" he is flamed by various arrogant members.
i can see that when a member says something good on DAS , you come with your friend to flame him , i can see that when sccopa2 comes here with 1 post and says bad things on DAS nobody says something like shroomz has written at the beginning of this war , i can see that when uman says that moveq+ has a problem ,you think that it's me.nice feelings !

now ,i can understand what kind of member you are mr hubird the king of pz ! the king of what ...?

bye mr hubird the king of shit post against me !!!

eric

ps: excuse me martin but now, this hubird makes me nervous.

champion du monde !
Last edited by digitalaudiosoft on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MCCY

my point

Post by MCCY »

It's strange now, with all these deleted posts (I have a backup, b.t.w.), so I just write this post to clear up my point of view:

I don't take all this here too serious. What I take serious is the approach to respect all involved individuals. In the end everybody (including me) is responsible for his own contributions.

It's sad, that other things seem to be more important than music, sound and techniques to make music & sound sometimes. My posts were always about that points & yes we got into a conflict about that. I don't have the feeling that any war is going on here. let's come down. Still there is a (rough) discussion about some points which for sure people think about.

1. And why not discussing them in a forum in a more carefull way?
2. Why not deleting them, when the involved persons think that the discussion was clueless?

=> Now here are so many individuals, there should be points 3. - 125. and as I said above everybody has to decide for his/her own which is his/her way.

I understand, that anybody who feels insulted has the right to react to insultions (as I did too in the past) and I understand eric to become angry about some comments in this thread which really were not nice and had to deeply hurt a professional developer!

It was nice, to have an agreement and taking back some senseless discussion. I can go steps back although having the feeling (as anybody should have most of the time) to say things which have to be said. I'm giving my best - with success, I hope - not to insult anybody. If anybody wants to talk about points I made personal or technical we can do that. Whereever we want (PM, forum, e-mail...).

No matter where this discussion will go and when it maybe starts again somewhere else.I hope we get some more points here about music, technics & sounds!
I hope to get feedback about MOVEQ+ and discuss about this device as in all these posts. I wish do discuss positive & critical points and discuss them on a facts-basis, no matter who states the facts.

Martin
digitalaudiosoft

martin, i haven't seen your new post.
it was the last for me.i pm you for something else...

eric
Bifop

Post by Bifop »

Oh boyz !!

The moronic saga continues with full force.

:roll: