Patch To Use Space F Drum-Modules Independently of LBH VIII

Patch files for the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

53E7

Patch To Use Space F Drum-Modules Independently of LBH VIII

Post by 53E7 »

Here is a patch to use Space F Drum-Modules independently of LBH VIII. To use this patch you need to already have a licensed copy of LBH VIII (still available in SC shop) since the drum modules are bundled with it. You’ll need the BC Modular AD Module since it allows you to type in the decay value. After trial and error I found the decay value of 30 to work best. For BC Modular http://www.bcmodular.co.uk/forum/ Thank you BC Modular for offering the modular system as a free download!

I made two versions:

BC Modular

Modular IV
Attachments
ModularIV.zip
(439.98 KiB) Downloaded 257 times
BC Modular.zip
(432.21 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
Last edited by 53E7 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
dawman

Re: Patch To Use Space F Drum-Modules Independently of LBH V

Post by dawman »

I must try this out.
Thanks, I have many SpaceF tricks in Modular since I love the dozens of Filters he makes but never tried the MoBass or Drum stuff out in Mod IV.

Ankyu
53E7

Post by 53E7 »

DOWNLOAD AGAIN FROM ORIGINAL POST (VERY IMPORTANT)

The Space F Drum Modules only need one note each since they are only triggered and not pitched (press any note on your keyboard and the value will be the same out of the drum module). From the beginning I wanted to filter all other notes except one so I can sequence all of my drums on one MIDI channel, but I didn't know how to do that. I figured out that what I needed was the keyZone module. I just set the range for one note in each patch. Now it works. Try it!

Modular IV

BC Modular (Space F Drum Modules are MONO so no need for Stereo. I was too lazy to make a new screen grab.)

Space F's drums are really cool! I'll post some of my results in the Music topic area once I get something good.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Thanks just got it.
Link this at BC Modular Forum maybe.
Seeings how it's Sharc-ish.