Modular Humbuckings

Patch files for the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Modular Humbuckings

Post by dawman »

Got my sidewalk/Convention gigs coming up and I have 30+ solo tunes w/o a sequncer,
as you'll notice this is live, and kind of sucks as I have to stand on a sustain pedal while bending notes, etc.
I get paid well so I don't care if it sucks 'cause everyone's drunk
anyways.
I even have my own waittail cocktress bringing me Jaeger, and before I play I crumble
up 50 bucks worth of 5's and 1's so these cheapskates don't think they can toss coins
in my Schnifter.

Anyways, you'll need collections from j9k, Modular 2,3, & 4, Flexor, DJ Microns
FAT BASTARD Oscillators, and who can forget the mighty RoyT's CWModular Libraries.
Modular IV.rar
(2.15 MiB) Downloaded 180 times
002 LEAD SYNTH.png
002 LEAD SYNTH.png (457.96 KiB) Viewed 3305 times
Last edited by dawman on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ehasting

Re: Modular Humbuckings

Post by ehasting »

and what about a soundclip from the even.. pehaps in two section.. before jäger and after jäger? :)
Looking great, thanks for sharing.
Higen
http://www.scopeportal.com - Community Sonic Core SCOPE Plugins and Devices
http://www.higen.org
jhulk

Post by jhulk »

looking good jimmy so much easier to understand with the labels

will have a listen
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

Hubird posted that Michael Angelo guitar video, and it struck me how much his high notes sounded like a synth. Now you post a synth that (@ 1:30) sounds like .... Michael Angelos high notes :lol:
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
dawman

Post by dawman »

It's the actual attack that's the tough part to capture, but the sounds of Humbucking Pick Ups when the picking is done right where the Neck of the Guitar hits the Body, gets kind of close, but luckily I play for drunken tourists, who yell songs at me trying to see if I can play them, and I do I win the bums over as I can do all of the solos of Yore by PinkFloyd, Ozzy, etc.
I purposely use that as my "schtick."
Besides, in a world of prancy, dancy BOOV-BOOV sequenced Madonnas, and GaGa's I offer a breath of fresh air, even if it is humanly flawed... They actually like to watch me struggle as I reach for the Sustain that often crawls under the keys, even after wallet sized Duct Tape feet.

Ankyuvarymush..

Und Higen...I play better drunk...... :lol:
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

You can screw a sustain pedal to a hard mat or a thin board that you stand on.
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
dante

Post by dante »

Wouldn't mind hearing the right hand solo, the left hand synthy bass belongs in analog world and detracts a little from the excellant Jan Hammer style lead guitar illusion. Maybe once 4 part multitimbral mode comes along you'll get a rickenbacker sound in the left hand.
wayne

Post by wayne »

You gotta tape that shit down Jim! And the pedal! Ankyu

Mate if I was a drunk strolling past I'd be a happy one :)
faxinadu

Post by faxinadu »

cool stuff!!!
Scope, Android, Web, PC Plugins and Sounds:
http://www.oceanswift.net
Music
https://faxinadu.bandcamp.com/
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

dante wrote:
Wouldn't mind hearing the right hand solo, the left hand synthy bass belongs in analog world and detracts a little from the excellant Jan Hammer style lead guitar illusion. Maybe once 4 part multitimbral mode comes along you'll get a rickenbacker sound in the left hand.
The link above doesn´t give an audio file @soundcloud,- so I cannot have a listen unfortunately.
Is it removed from soundcloud,- or is it "private" ?

Bud