Envelope Follower Filter Mod FX (flexor 3 modIII)

Patch files for the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

irrelevance

Envelope Follower Filter Mod FX (flexor 3 modIII)

Post by irrelevance »

Very simple filter effect structure in. Loaded with two looped samples that need to be fed a note on for 4 bars from your sequencer. If I get a chance to figure out how to do it internally I will repost.

Ok. Here it is with internal sequencer control and slight modulation extension.
Attachments
Internal Beauty.rar
(3.51 MiB) Downloaded 529 times
External Trigger.rar
(3.38 MiB) Downloaded 539 times
JLS

Post by JLS »

when unload this patch from sfp totaly crash my system ( blue screen and scope.sys error )
irrelevance

Post by irrelevance »

megerov wrote:when unload this patch from sfp totaly crash my system ( blue screen and scope.sys error )
Hmm, don't know why that would be happening!? I did have a crash when I tried changing the pattern lfo sample rate while the patch was running. It also corrupted the patch so i would happen every time I reloaded scope/windows. So had to revert to an earlier patch. How is the patch for you stardust?
irrelevance

Post by irrelevance »

Megerov does it happen with both of these patches? I wonder if it has something to do with the sample osc?
JLS

Post by JLS »

External Trigger - crash and blue screen
Internal Beauty - memory alocation error

question about sample osc:
yes this problem is in sample osc and memory alocation routine in scope and other delay modules.

same crash problem with few devices ( all using sample osc or delay modules ) - John Bowens Prowave demo and Python demo and other first Aries devices and one Wavelenght device same problem

I using SFP 4.0, Win XPPro, Amd Barton, Via chipset and DDRI memory

sorry my bad English

Kamil
irrelevance

Post by irrelevance »

I could use MCCY 's Mozam module instead. Is that more stable across systems?