Flexor Ramps and Sequencer project - makes a tune!

Scope project files

Moderators: valis, garyb

at0m

Flexor Ramps and Sequencer project - makes a tune!

Post by at0m »

download project
demo
Hoi,

Here's a project with a bunch of patches. It is quite heavy on DSP - it takes about 15dsp. Load the whole project for the full experience. I don't know if the individual patches may be self-explicatory, please ask for explanation if you want... If you're looking for some inspiration on working with Flexor, check this out. :smile:

This project was made in c:sekwenser , so if you extract it there you won't have to search too many files...

Have fun,

at0m.

Last edited by at0m on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
wayne

Post by wayne »

hey, at0m, this one gives me a "can't load z-link dest on your hardware" dsp overload message.

Which is strange, the module doesn't seem to be included on the picture.

any ideas?
ChrisWerner

Post by ChrisWerner »

It looks very interesting hapless I haven´t got 15 DSPs nor Flexor. But I dare to ask for a audio demo of it.
cheers
at0m

Post by at0m »

Updated: Added mp3 link plus updated the zip file. The project has no more hardware IO, connect your own stereo output and Midi Source. Also some minor changes on the patches. Play with cc#2 for pitch/bpm...

Considering Flexor is all modulation at sample frequency, setting up a song project asks quite a bit of resources. Looking forward to see what johndunn will come up with... Since MIDI is async, it should be lots lighter on DSP and you can start to run machines to make songs, like Ken did for MaxMSP if I remember well.
wayne

Post by wayne »

All is cool now :smile:

that val mon thing is crazy, as is mental bpm mode :grin:

most enjoyable & :cool: