Zarg Prophet Standard v2.0 - 100 new presets

Preset lists and tools for Scope modules

Moderators: valis, garyb

Mr Arkadin

Zarg Prophet Standard v2.0 - 100 new presets

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Here are 100 new sounds for Zarg's excellent Prophet Standard v2.0. Please use as much polyphony as your system will allow (I use the original's 5-note) for the sounds to be 'full-bodied'. Let me know what you think.

Mr Arkadin.

File updated as of 29 April 2003.
Attachments
Prophet Standard v2_0.zip
(73.27 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Last edited by Mr Arkadin on Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ganool

Post by Ganool »

Thanks! I'll download them right away.

Carl.
AEP

Post by AEP »

AWESOME..

AWESOME...

AWESOME....
scary808

Post by scary808 »

Hey, these are very nice presets. Thanks for posting them.
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Thanks for the nice reviews chaps. Being a bit of an oldie I seem to be able to relate to the interfaces of SFPi like Prophet & MiniMax and the VSTi Oddity better than things like Prisma (although I do like the sounds, there's just too many knobs for my tiny brain!).
It's surprising how much flexibility there is with what seems a limited number of parameters. Every time I thought I'd exhausted the range of the Prophet I'd be able to come up with some new, and not necessarily typical, sounds. Likewise with the Oddity which I love; if you have this fab beastie (wish it was available for SFP) then try out my new bank of patches at http://www.kvr-vst.com

By the way, has anyone tried to translate these patches to the Prophet Plus?

Mr Arkadin.
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Mr John Bowen pointed out to me that a couple of my patches weren't in concert pitch, so i've updated the preset file to correct for this. Thanks John. To be honest i just made as many patches in as short a time as possible and haven't actually tried any of them in any of my own tracks yet, so i didn't spot that one!

Also in the process of correcting these patches i noticed that some patches were described as 4ths when they were in fact 5ths. I have changed the names of these patches, and in the process added a couple of new patches (some of which are proper '4ths' versions of the patches, if you see what i mean!)

Mr Arkadin.

PS. For your information the only patches i adjusted tuning on were:
14 DocuPad
75 Sync Lead
all other patches remain unchanged apart from some renaming.