Novation Remote SL templates for Scope?

Preset lists and tools for Scope modules

Moderators: valis, garyb

yayajohn

Novation Remote SL templates for Scope?

Post by yayajohn »

Was wondering if anyone had any to share? I've been messing around with some of the stock synths and mixers trying to set up. The Vectron would seem an excellent synth for the x-y pad which is the main reason I picked this controller, but I could not get it to work properly. If there are none to share then any helpful tips would be appreciated as this is my first attempt at this stuff. (And for the on-topic police, we can move this to the tips and tricks section if no one has any presets) :wink:

Here's what I've done so far: Assigned Sliders 1-8 to faders 1-8 on a mixer, Pot 1-8 to faders 9-16 on the mixer (I'm trying to see if it's possible to simultaneously toggle all the cc's on the Remote's sliders to switch control to tracks 9-16? although I have a feeling SpaceF already has a gizmo for just that)
-Assigned various buttons and knobs to the mixers and synths - no real clue as to good working flow mapping.

That's about it.

Now if Novation would just include Scope products in their automap database then I'd be all set..... :lol:

Dan