BCR2000 Template for NOAH Minimax

Preset lists and tools for Scope modules

Moderators: valis, garyb

HUROLURA

BCR2000 Template for NOAH Minimax

Post by HUROLURA »

Following the Pro-One and Prodyssey template, here is a Minimax template for the noah.

This one is just an adaptation of Henrik one to match the organisation of the pro-one and prodyssey template ( http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... orum=33&12 ).

Keep me inform if improvement is necessary
Attachments
BCR 2000 noah Minimax template v2.jpg
BCR 2000 noah Minimax template v2.jpg (264.13 KiB) Viewed 4795 times
Noah_Minimax.zip
Include a sysex file to be downloaded to the BCR2000 and a jpg to show the mapping
(255.67 KiB) Downloaded 468 times
Last edited by HUROLURA on Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Just add a new image file to show the mapping and integrate it in the Zip file with the sysex file...

CheerZ
Henrik

Post by Henrik »

I have played around with these templates in my head for ages now :-D Trying to make a "global" layout.

Wouldn't it make sense to shift the MiniMax ATTACK, DECAY, SUSTAIN LEFT by 1 to make it closer to the Prophet 5 etc.? That's what I did on my own version right now and it works quite good mentally.

So the Prophet 5 "Release" position is just empty for the MiniMax.

We could even come up with some logical generic names for the other ones. The MiniMax and Prophet 5 isn't really that different on the lower 24 rotators.

I am currently designing midi-kit for my Polivoks that I accidentally bought on Ebay ;-) It can also fit the same template "standard" quite nicely.

Henrik
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Hi,

I already thought about it, but started with your MINIMAX template actually.
I will do so as soon as I find time (christmass is near ...).

The original idea I had was to build up something rather identical for MINIMAX, PRO-ONE and PRO-12. For the Prodissey, this is abit more difficult as the one of the enveloppe is AR only rather than ADSR and both enveloppes are not dedicated to VCA or VCF.

Will update this as soon as I can...

Thanks for the feedback.

PS: do you generate some new presets you could share ?
musurgio

bcr2000

Post by musurgio »

Hi,
Is this only for Noah ?
Can this apply for Scope and minimax ?
Regards,
Dimitrios
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

As already mentioned at some other place, this could also be mainly used for ASB devices.
It was not really of any use for ASB unit as they kind of included their own smart dedicated controller...
... BUT with the release of the KlangBoxes, this is different and still could be usefull.

For scope version user the Control Change Message are not hard assigned but it should be possible to map the controllers in the same way as for noah and ASB to be able to use these template.
The Scope version are as usual more flexible but then ask a bit more to be done.
As I do not have any these unit plug-in for scope, I did not made any attempt in this way so far. I do not no either how to save controller assignement to the device but this should be possible...

CheerZ
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

By the way I also had plans to build up some templates for freebies Plug-in like the great FM4 which can be found there:

http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... hlight=fm4

This would be my first attempt as I only have a LUNA card ... so far...

CheerZ
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Henrik wrote:
Wouldn't it make sense to shift the MiniMax ATTACK, DECAY, SUSTAIN LEFT by 1 to make it closer to the Prophet 5 etc.? That's what I did on my own version right now and it works quite good mentally.

So the Prophet 5 "Release" position is just empty for the MiniMax.

We could even come up with some logical generic names for the other ones. The MiniMax and Prophet 5 isn't really that different on the lower 24 rotators.

Henrik
Adjustment done ... one month later... or the next year

CheerZ