Pro One (proTone) - 70 new presets

Preset lists and tools for Scope modules

Moderators: valis, garyb

Mr Arkadin

Pro One (proTone) - 70 new presets

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Preset time again. There are seventy new ones plus John Bowen's bank from the CW forum and of course, the original factory banks (including Peter Krischker's bank). Some of my presets are conversions of my Pro One SOLO presets (though somewhat reinterpreted to sound better in my opinion) plus loads of completely fresh ones. You can replace your existing presets file with this one as it contains everything (keep a copy though).

Also note that i've reassigned the sequencer rest note as top C (C6) on an five-octave keyboard for easier use rather that G#8 as it was in the original default, which was a bit useless. If a sequence was written with a different rest note i've left it as is.

Any comments or corrections welcome.

Mr Arkadin
Attachments
Pro One.zip
(59.99 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
Last edited by Mr Arkadin on Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kamurah

Post by Kamurah »

Once again...thanks a million!

I broke down and bought Pro One (even though I already have the Prophet Plus) and I am so glad I did.

Wonderful synth,.....great presets....

Cheers
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Yeah, i was holding out too, see http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... orum=10&61 . Well, i relented and got it and it is very good (and thankfully Prophet and Pro One sound different).

Although we'd have to pay for it, a CW Prophet might be nice (a must for Noah surely?), but i wonder if they'd reduce the Plus version (i only have Standard at the moment) to be more original like they have with Pro One? i think the sequencer on Pro One could have maybe had two modes: original and enhanced (likewise the arpeggiator).

Anyway, it sounds bloody good i have to say - this and MiniMax are appearing in every track i write at the moment! With the polyphony it's surprisingly good for pads as well as the very nice bass end.

Thanks for the complement by the way - i assume you were talking about my presets as well as the factory ones :wink:

Mr A
Last edited by Mr Arkadin on Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

******UPDATE********

Someone pointed out that maybe top C (C6) on a five-octave keyboard would be a more useful rest note for the sequencer section (rather than the 88-note C7 that i originally reassigned it to in my presets list), so i've updated the file to reflect this. All presets etc. are the same, just the rest note has changed (unless a different rest note was already assigned).
at0m

Post by at0m »

t0p service!
:smile:
dbmac

Post by dbmac »

Mr A, you're the king of patches. Thanks for another great list.

/dave
JLS

Post by JLS »

Hi Mr Arkadin

Very nice bank