A new Scope/DP forum and 12-way signal switch?

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

Hi Scope/DP folks,

Hope we'll have more success with this forum than we did with that ancient scope-dev@topica list :smile:

so, a question. i'm trying to make a 12-way signal switch.

i tried chaining up a couple 6 way switches, with a subtractor (-6) on the 2nd switch selector, and a mix on the two switch outputs. it works, but everytime it loads, i get "PepDisplayObject: IsPadRouted invalid value for the 1, argument Pad1". (click ok, and it all proceeds to work fine...)

anyone have a better solution (i.e. one that doesn't complain at load-time!)?

thanks
-john
Obsidian

Post by Obsidian »

There's 1:4 and 4:1 switches in the Pulsar toolkit if you needed a specific switch coding up or wanted to use that one in cascade (for a commercial device) then mail me & we'll sort something out ;o)

BTW is this a public forum?
rgs

Guy
Obsidian Sofwtare
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

it's a public forum, but for registered users only. in other words, no anonymous posting allowed, but otherwise it's open to the public.

scope/dp is a public product, right? so i don't see any reason reason to lock this down into a private forum. unless people can convince me otherwise!

-john
huicholity

Post by huicholity »

Hi,
and with the 'signal Switch EX' ? it seems possible to create a custom switch...

best regards,
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

ha! i never noticed the 'signal Switch EX'.

thanks! that'll do nicely.

cheers,
-john