development systems Scope FX, Scope GUI, Open Scope SCOPE 6

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

DragonSF

development systems Scope FX, Scope GUI, Open Scope SCOPE 6

Post by DragonSF »

I'm still try to conceive a FFT module. Instead of using DSP, I was adviced to used C++ and run the FFT native on the host. In order to do this, you need a librarry and some header files. I'm searching around and come to something like 'Scope FX, Scope GUI, Open Scope SCOPE 6', but I can't find a real download for any of those. Please enlighten me.
looks like at least effclass.h and ScopeDLL.lib is required. Where are they now?
jksuperstar

Re: development systems Scope FX, Scope GUI, Open Scope SCOP

Post by jksuperstar »

Contact Sonic-core for a SCOPE 6 development kit. However, from most developers, they suggest sticking with SCOPE 5. SCOPE 6 is unreleased, and your host code shouldn't be changed by it.

Just make sure you can compile both 64bit and 32-bit versions :) :) 32-bit is still prevalent, but 64-bit is where things are headed due to RAM addressing beyond 4GB.
DragonSF

Post by DragonSF »

jksuperstar wrote:Contact Sonic-core for a SCOPE 6 development kit. However, from most developers, they suggest sticking with SCOPE 5. SCOPE 6 is unreleased, and your host code shouldn't be changed by it.

Just make sure you can compile both 64bit and 32-bit versions :) :) 32-bit is still prevalent, but 64-bit is where things are headed due to RAM addressing beyond 4GB.
That's the answer I got from Sonic Core: stick to 5, because 6 is unstable.
faxinadu

Post by faxinadu »

forget 6, it isn't working and none of the devlopers use it. sdk5 is the version to work with.
Scope, Android, Web, PC Plugins and Sounds:
http://www.oceanswift.net
Music
https://faxinadu.bandcamp.com/