exported pad location

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

winger

exported pad location

Post by winger »

This forum has been silent for a long time not, so lets get things moving with a easy question for whoever knows the answer.

I am working on a device that has many pads exported named in1 - in32. On the device placed in the routing window I would see the midi in on the top left then in1 - in32 down the left side in order. But somehow in the process 2 pads got moved to the top so now I see in13 in24 then the midi followed by the remaining 20 ins down the left side. I don't know how I moved them so I cannot figure out how to reorganize the order.

The device works but the inputs being out of order will make routing in the routing window a pain. Anyone know how to move the pads around with out un-exporting them all and re-exporting them in order?

Thanks. Mark.
mark winger
roy thinnes

Re: exported pad location

Post by roy thinnes »

try this:
-select the pad which is not in the correct order
(next steps are valid for "in" pads placed on left side of the module)
-press "t" -> the pad will be on top of the module
-press "l" (lowercase L) -> pad will be on left side again and in the right order
winger

Post by winger »

Thanks for the reply, but that did not work. The t moved the pad to the top, the l moved it back to the same place on the left.

Mark
mark winger
spacef

Post by spacef »

try "u" and "d", for up and down.... you may have to refresh the module itself to see the new arrangment (either do a "go inside, go back out, or long-click the module name to put it in edit mode and press enter to refresh the display.
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
winger

Post by winger »

I did not know about the u and d key for up/down. I will try it.

Thanks.
mark winger