SDK documentation

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

winger

SDK documentation

Post by winger »

In the docs that came with the sdk, the user manual table of contents shows a Part II: processes, but no links to chapters for this.
Also at the end chapter 4 (Circuit design) it says: "the next chapter will discuss where to start to build your own surface". But there is no next chapter, chapter 5. :-?

Does this chapter exists or do you have to learn how to build the surface by trial and error and forum discussions? :D

Mark.
mark winger
Shroomz~>

Re: SDK documentation

Post by Shroomz~> »

I've got no idea if those chapters exist or not, but I haven't seen them.

As a general rule you need to familiarize yourself with the basic workings of the sdk, which is quite easily done with some time & effort applied. You'll have a better understanding at the and of the day if you figure out the basic workings for yourself no matter how long it takes. Having said that, if you have specific questions, I'm sure someone here will help you. :wink:

Mark
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Re: SDK documentation

Post by kylie »

there are several chapters missing. some are mentioned in the introduction, but the table of contents seems to be manipulated to hide their existence. can't say why.
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.