SDK Buggy?

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

tomylee

SDK Buggy?

Post by tomylee »

HI, I recently tried to get to drive with the scope sdk, but there are a couple of illnesses that I cant cope with, first off after starting the program, it says: "The file you have attempted to load contains a configuration which does not match your hardware configuration"

I klick ok, and the program starts normal, now there are all tools as I can saw them in the manuals, but behind the project window, whose default color is grey, there is a second identical but smaller project window in bright pink color - the funny thing: If i click on it, (it does not matter where) project window and pink project window go empty, change its name to "no project" (instead of "new project" right after start) and the windows then kind of freeze, no modules loadable, no dragging of the windows - this sucks, then I try to reopen a new project by clicking on file -> new, and after it the next error message appears - this time it the dsp capacity/optimization message!! - I can abort, press no, or yes, with no result, it ends in a complete scope crash, restarting and doing the same again, I feel like alice in horrorland...

plz help someone...

btw, how can you exit a module after you klicked into it? (the project disappears and you see the internals of the doubleclicked module, but how to exit?? I did not figure this out yet..)

thanks
Tom
tomylee

Re: SDK Buggy?

Post by tomylee »

I tried that, but the pink window remains, do you know what project file in the sdk-folder is the startup project? If I could change that with my new emtpy project it could work out!
Neutron

Re: SDK Buggy?

Post by Neutron »

I have that pink window of death as well. i think it is supposed to be the second project window, so you can have 2 views at the same time in your project (it does say something about that in the manual). i just make sure its behind something and never gets clicked on accidentally.