original colors in graphics.

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Neutron

original colors in graphics.

Post by Neutron »

So i made a nice front panel for my new device, exported it as 32 bit TGA, opens fine and everything but its only greyscale.

im sure someone has asked before but i searched about and couldnt find anyhting. i remember from before just coloring them in scope, but is there a way to use the colors you designed?

cheers!, now im off to see if i got those mushroom knobs :)
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

never mind. i did it a second time, but removed the gradient that was there first, now it worked fine.
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

Neutron wrote:never mind. i did it a second time, but removed the gradient that was there first, now it worked fine.
To summarize you removed the gradient setting it as a plain color? So the color doesn't affect the loaded image while the gradient does?
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

I am not sure exactly why, the first time i tried it it came out semi transparent and greyscale i forget what order i did things in, after that i thought i had saved the file wrong, but thats not the case.

second time i had a gradient on there and i changed it to a color, it came out greyscale when i added the bitmap,

third time i clicked the leftmost icon on the top of the gradient designer title bar, it removed the gradient and it left a neutural grey background, it accepted the bitmap fine then. it would probably work with color designer as well.