Musik Messe 2008

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

katano

Post by katano »

what a shame i couldn't be there, would have been a pleasure to meet you guys...
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

HUROLURA wrote:OK Shroomz . I will be jealous too then. I also wish I could go other there. :cry:
Let's say them all we will have plenty of time to quietly design new devices to run on the new XITE-1 !!!
Exactly !! :D
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

Oh, didn't see this thread so far. I hope I will get there saturday. No chance for the days within the week as I could be there 5pm earliest. That makes no sense.
I'm too curious & hope I get my ass up getting there. Working too hard right now...
maky325

Post by maky325 »

johnbowen wrote:You all know I will be there in the Sonic Core booth (I get a space in the left corner) every day.

But tomorrow evening, maybe I can post a little about what I wish I could post now!
:D

john b.
Hey John 8)
Some small opinion about XITE-1 would be greatly appreciated in this forum :D
johnbowen

Post by johnbowen »

What I was wanting to post was news of the new Granular synth, Gizzmo! I had a tour of it by its creator, and I was very impressed!

re: XITE hardware - the thing is, I'm still not sure how much I am allowed to reveal! But I think there's some persistent questions that should be addressed, before some of you explode :-)

1) There is RAM on-board, I just don't know how much...and this can change anyway as they think about the design

2) Keys are associated with the XITE box, so you can unplug it from one computer and move to another, or take it to a studio, or a friend's place, and easily use it. In the case you want to first install the Scope software on the friend's or studio's computer, I think you would just need to make sure your registration key file is in there as well. Of course, once you take the box away, even if they have your allkeys file on their computer, it won't mean anything to any other object but your specific XITE box. Very handy, I would say!

-jb
cannonball

Post by cannonball »

:lol:
thanks for the info
in these days the planetz is nightmare
Ale
hubird

Post by hubird »

thanks so far John :-)
katano

Post by katano »

only no news are bad news. i think, in fact, all these discussions will help soniccore for a successful launch of their new xite-1. it must somehow be an interesting product if it cause quite a stir, n'est-ce pas?