Neutrons devices

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

idiso

Neutrons devices

Post by idiso »

Got a little yet anoying problem:
while loading some of neutrons free devices i get error messages whenever i change something in the circuit window(cause some of the modules/drivers he used are not loadable onto my platform-e.g. old pulsar midi drivers and so on).
Anybody knows how to stop this?
Scope forever
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

If I remember correctly, they caused less errors after having being saved in sdk4 then reloaded.

Thanks for the Joystick surface module btw Neutron. :wink: It's a very cool addition to the sdk. Is that a standard DP module then? That's the only tiny piece of what you gave to us all that I've used, so I hope you don't mind the delay in thanking you for it. :roll:
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

That's it in a nutshell stardust. :)
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

<~Shroomz~> wrote:If I remember correctly, they caused less errors after having being saved in sdk4 then reloaded.

Thanks for the Joystick surface module btw Neutron. :wink: It's a very cool addition to the sdk. Is that a standard DP module then? That's the only tiny piece of what you gave to us all that I've used, so I hope you don't mind the delay in thanking you for it. :roll:
i took apart the joystick from one of the atoms interface, i cant remember which one!
idiso

Post by idiso »

Thank you all!
Scope forever