Loading IOs

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

gainman

Loading IOs

Post by gainman »

Hi, I just felt brave enough as getting the SDK and trying to do something with it...

However, I stepped into my first problem as soon as going through the quickstart guide! :oops:

For some reason I'm unable to get my ADAT IOs (which happen to be the ones I use) into the project window.

I have a 15 DSP SRB (no IOs) and a Pulsar II. The SDK is registered to the SRB so I selected that one for registration when installing the SDK.

No when I launch the SDK I have some IOs in the project window (e.g. ASIO, analog...) but I don't have the ADATs (by the way, I succesfully slaved the clock via ADAT A in the sample settings!)

I tried to load a module of my own called "Main Outs" which is mapped to a couple of channels of ADAT A. It asked me for registration so I entered the allkeys file. I guess that should have registered both cards with all devices. However, after succesfully importing the allkeys file, it complained that the ADAT was not loaded.

I have also tried to load the ADAT IOs from the file browser (App -> IO folder), but when I drag into the project window the icon indicates that I cannot copy it there, and actually I can't.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?
(I guess it's a silly thing...)
gainman

Post by gainman »

All right, I was able to find out by myself.

Just in case anyone is interested, I loaded ADAT from

C:\Scope SDK\Devices\Hardware IOs\Pulsar2