Does anybody answer info@cw regarding SDK?

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

UsedManateeSalesman

Does anybody answer info@cw regarding SDK?

Post by UsedManateeSalesman »

Hey folks,

I sent my info to the info@ address as requested on the registration cards, letting them know I already had my keyfile so I just wanted to verify that they had all my info.

More importantly, and on-topic, I also requested the SDK information, whatever I need to agree to, ftp site/name/pw. However I have not heard back from CW.

Is there a fast-track to getting the sdk, or perhaps a more direct route? I'm just kind of thinking info@ is dead.

Thanks.
Shayne White

Post by Shayne White »

I don't know if Ralf handles the SDK stuff (except for key issues); I think Wolf Roth does that. Try contacting him at (I think): wr [at] creamware [dot] de.

Shayne
Melodious Synth Radio
http://www.melodious-synth.com

Melodious synth music by Binary Sea
http://www.binary-sea.com
UsedManateeSalesman

Post by UsedManateeSalesman »

Shayne White wrote:I don't know if Ralf handles the SDK stuff (except for key issues); I think Wolf Roth does that. Try contacting him at (I think): wr [at] creamware [dot] de.

Shayne
Ralf answered his email about it. And I've had printed and signed the docs in an envelope on my desk for 2 weeks now, but have not been bothered to go out and get some airmail stamps on it. Stupid question, but for you folks in the US, do you just send this via USPS? I would rather not spend any money I don't have on an expedited courier, but I have only ever done transactions internationally via FedEx or DHL. I guess I should just take it into the post office. Which of course, won't happen tomorrow.

:D
garyb

Post by garyb »

yes, usps can handle it.