Magix Samplitude Pro Xmas Offer

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Re: Magix Samplitude Pro Xmas Offer

Post by JoPo »

Ooops ! No no no ! It's just like in cubase ! Midi plugins are seen like vst instruments. You just have to use them as midi input for the track you want to process.
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
mausmuso

Post by mausmuso »

OK that's good to know,
As I said I have never had the need to date to use them.
You learn something every day.
Something new to look into :)
regards
maus
garyb

Post by garyb »

i'm in the USA. i know all about Credit Cards and their purpose in the world. :lol:

i use them, and they're convenient. let's not pretend that they're really anything other than modern-day vampirism, ok? :lol:
sunmachine

Post by sunmachine »

Marco wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:31 am I have no credit card, how can I pay else? Somebody knows how to? Virtual credit card? I have only PayPal.
Yes, you could get a virtual credit card like this one: https://www.netbank.de/privatkunden/e-p ... editkarte/
It's a pre-paid card, i. e. you have to transfer money to the card before you can use it.
Last edited by sunmachine on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garyb

Post by garyb »

there's an idea.
nebelfuerst

Post by nebelfuerst »

What about copy protection of this SW ?
Dongle ? Online activaton ? Locked to the PC-Hardware ?
\\\ *** l 0 v e | X I T E *** ///
Marco

Post by Marco »

Thanks for the virtual Card! I couldn't find it, but I knew there is one I remember years ago, but in Germany you usually don't need a credit card. I miss the overview of my financial situation. But this is really a possibility. Thank you for your help!
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
mausmuso

Post by mausmuso »

nebelfuerst wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:35 pm What about copy protection of this SW ?
Dongle ? Online activaton ? Locked to the PC-Hardware ?
it is locked to your computer.
Here is the FAQ on the subject.

Software Registration
You can easily register MAGIX software at MAGIX Service Center. In order to use the software, you must register and activate it the first time you launch it. Registering your software also offers a range of benefits such as additional information, free and regular program improvements, support for various problems, exclusive offers and license management.
To register your product, you only need the following:
- A MAGIX Login
- The serial number for your product
After signing in with your MAGIX Login, you will be guided step-by-step through the product registration.

License Verification
Most MAGIX products are now outfitted with a P3 serial number and need to be registered and activated when they are launched for the first time following installation. Software with a P3 serial number cannot be started until this is done. Based on the registration and activation, the software is assigned to the device on which it was installed. You can change this device once a month through the MAGIX Service Center. Version 2015 products can be easily deactivated through the help menu or by uninstalling the product.
Please note that the program requires an Internet connection at least once a month to validate the license.
This validation runs in the background when you are connected to the Internet. If the license cannot be validated because a connection to the license server cannot be established, the program will notify you. You can then continue to use the software without an Internet connection for a few more days. Of course, it is otherwise still possible to use the software offline. The regular licence validations help you minimize purchase risk by means of a 30-day money-back guarantee and also allow you to update to an annual license such as MAGIX Video 365.

Read more: http://www.magix.com/us/support/technical-support/
Follow us: Google+ | Facebook
Marco

Post by Marco »

:( 1 time a month to verify? :-? How stupid is that? :cry: fuck the magix! I need a internet free PC! It's not bad when I have no credit card! NEVER magix is a joke. Maybe there is an hidden 365 days abo behind, dying after 1 year, NO I WANNA LIVE LONGER. Magix succs!

I BETTER SPEND MY € for FAXIS NEW STUFF OR V2 MODULAR MIXER.

CRAZY WORLD
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

The 1 month story is for people who is running a demo, I think. Demo works fully for one month, then stops. Licence work through magix licence server. But if your computer is not linked to internet, it should works anyway.
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

This is a great deal for a great DAW.
Been using Samplitude (and Sequoia) for over 20 years now.

G
Xite rig - ADK laptop - i7 975 3.33 GHz Quad w/HT 8meg cache /MDR3-4G/1066SODIMM / VD-GGTX280M nVidia GeForce GTX 280M w/1GB DDR3
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Oh ! Siriubliss ! It's you who uses Samplitude ! I thought it was Dante ! Sorry !
As it is damn hard to change daw after 20 years of cubase, I decided to do that slowly by using both together...

As it's not possible to link cubase & samplitude via rewire (both can ONLY be master !!), I finally achieve to link them via midi MTC and with O Deus (which is impossible to update due to its developer death !), they can share Scope asio.

It was a bit hard to make that working fine, I never did such a mess, but now, it's perfect.

I can still use cubase that drives samplitude and use the melodyne feature and excellent elastic audio in samplitude. Awesome !
nebelfuerst

Post by nebelfuerst »

I'm also looking for a new DAW. I'm a MIDI-guy, so I'm focused on that.
I looked into several DAWs, but they're overloaded with wav-stuff, but lack a proper Midi-support.
How well does Samplitude handle sysex ? Can I define sysex-patterns, which I can reference ?
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

Samplitude handles sysex ok.
Not sure about patterns though.
It also handles any other controller data that is not ‘standard’, like #56

G
Xite rig - ADK laptop - i7 975 3.33 GHz Quad w/HT 8meg cache /MDR3-4G/1066SODIMM / VD-GGTX280M nVidia GeForce GTX 280M w/1GB DDR3
haba

Post by haba »

In Germany its 149 Euro and you can pay with paypal too :-)
http://www.magix.com/de/samplitude/upgr ... n/#c710442
but I must admit, its verry irritating... because they mention upgrade in the link and at the same time they have this offer
http://www.magix.com/de/samplitude/
strange...

haba
Last edited by haba on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marco

Post by Marco »

Hallo Habe! Thx for the hint! Im gona buy that now! 149€ is a nice price. No matter if the company dies next year, I will not need to update. I hate Updates. Sometimes a good new version like scope 7. But not Every week another new menue structure and lost functions for some new others I don't need. I want to get used to it and then use it for a longer period. Im a User not a gameball.
haba

Post by haba »

http://www.magix.com/de/

my pleasure...if you scroll down ther is a 10 Euro coupon...try out if it works :-)!!!
nebelfuerst

Post by nebelfuerst »

Did anyone already buy it ?
Is it just upgrade or a full version from scratch ?

I'm still hesitating, because I hate that dongles/copyprotection stuff which works online. The limit for me is a hardware dongle, which allows me to reinstall the software in 10 years without the need for any activation servers. ( just like the scope cards).
Marco

Post by Marco »

:D just bought it! The Programm ist from scratch! And a lot of additionals! Phänomenal!
Marco

Post by Marco »

Serial numbers protection only.