Donated

Post by mausmuso »

Put some dollars in.
Couldn't live without PlanetZ
maus
JD

Re: Donated

Post by JD »

I literally have been away from the creamware/scope/soniccore platform for 10 years. lets just say life gets in the way. I updated to 5.1 just a few weeks ago and have just updated to v7 as well. I also donated to the forum as well. Not to toot my own horn but I sincerely believe this is one of the best platforms I've ever experienced. A joy to use and a joy to interact with. Gary has been great. SpaceF....of which I have many of his plugs from years ago. Wavelength...some great stuff in there as well. So please donate to keep this forum and innovative software going. It's been my little piece of Christmas miracle...Cheers all. JD
Last edited by JD on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
valis

Post by valis »

Thank you gentlemen, we are getting close to where I will have some work to do on the forums in return!
sunmachine

Post by sunmachine »

valis wrote:Thank you gentlemen, we are getting close to where I will have some work to do on the forums in return!
Will there be any user visible changes? I hope the color scheme won't change. PlanetZ wouldn't be the same... :)
valis

Post by valis »

The forums are on a codebase that's been modified enough that they can't be easily upgraded in many ways, or files and other things break, and managing the spammers is a daily task for GaryB. Not to mention concerns over security going ahead since this codebase isn't maintained any longer.

With those things in mind, I will endeavor to keep the colors and so on as close as I can to what exists now (I also need to fix John Bowen's forum colors :) )